Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember from the first thread (forgive me if it's been further discussed) but oralprincess2000? That's an account that's stil active and that Beauty guru Jake Jamie is following it

Reactions: 5
Her hips and tops of her legs look so odd in those bikinis she wears

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember from the first thread (forgive me if it's been further discussed) but oralprincess2000? That's an account that's stil active and that Beauty guru Jake Jamie is following it
Isn't oralprincess her private account for just friends not her public business account.

Reactions: 4
Ok question... i also don’t want to come across rude at all here! But does Ana’s grandma have something “wrong”? I just thought with the way Ana said she would read her card to her and the way her grandma spoke. No disrespect just curious!

Reactions: 20
Ok question... i also don’t want to come across rude at all here! But does Ana’s grandma have something “wrong”? I just thought with the way Ana said she would read her card to her and the way her grandma spoke. No disrespect just curious!
She has cataracts x

Reactions: 4
Hate to be that guy - because I have a nine year old and a seven year old. But. Jesus. Christ. Atticus in the Taco Bell video is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was wondering this and also if her nan’s friend “Pam” is her care worker? I once saw her on Instagram as she was tagged in a story and she was a lot younger (by at least 20 years) than Ana’s nan.

Reactions: 8
IVE JUST HOWLED:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: “is that Ana’s ham sandwich Pam”😭

Also I cannot stand all these arse lickers of saff and ana posting on insta (I was looking at their tagged pics) about how they’re trying to enjoy their holiday and paps shouldn’t be there. It’s what they signed up for when they started YouTube, and didnt someone say their management has hired them???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the Taco Bell video and why on earth does Ana say Door-ito 🤣🤣 Its not a door you don’t open it for Christ sake! Its a dorito

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a gifted holiday. Of course the paps will be there it's part of the deal the newspapers are being fed all information from the management team. Saffron's being paid to show Nikki Beach and I suspect they really hoped with AJ but instead they've got Flapastasia.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to think Atticus was kinda cute but now he’s turning into a mini Ana. I know it sounds mean but he has the most irritating voice for a kid haha

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.