Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing I did love in her video (can't remember which one it was thru all blur into one another) was Atticus in that wig preening and posing he was loving it!!

I liked that Ana chose him lip balms and that they don't try to make him conform to gender stereotypes just let him be him loving his dinosaurs and wigs.
To say how many times she said he loves lip balm he looked hella confused when she gave it him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s stopped buying them?
Funny how she hit the 1mill on the exact week she got her plaque ( no one else gets them til weeks after)

suprisEd joe and caspar haven’t signed her yet
Is there a way in finding out if she bought them?

Reactions: 3
I find Ana way more unbearable when she’s with Haz and Byron, I feel like she acts up a lot more and tries to be someone she’s not

Reactions: 15
What’s going on with Ana’s subscriber count? When she was at 950k she appeared to be going up in 1000s on a daily basis and was always talking about “When I hit 1m” but now she’s at 1m her subscribers are not longer going up on thousands and barely gaining hundreds. What’s up with that?
I think her subs slowed down but it's also YouTube's new thing that it's not showing the exact amount of subs. When you have under 10,000 subs, it shows every new 10 subs, like 5670, 5680, when you have under 100,000 it shows every 100 subs, when you have under 1,000,000 subs, it shows every 1000 subs like it did for her in the last few days before reaching 1M and now that she passed 1M it shows every new 10,000 subs. Although I'm pretty sure her subs slowed down as she should already be at 1,010,000 if she's keeping the 1000/day rate.

Reactions: 3
Begging for people to use her Uber eats code so she gets £10 off each time, find it a bit vile when she earns more than enough to pay for her food. Really embarrassing to be so publicly scrounging.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
"Coffee needed" she says on Insta. I thought she said she didn't like coffee when she swapped food and drink for a day with her mum 🙄

Reactions: 25
Surely she’s just got an admin job! She won’t have passed the police fitness test
wouldn't of thought she would pass mental and physical health either. Plus she's not exactly neutral... Two weeks training??!! How odd wonder if it's the application 😂

The new ad video she has a category for sepcial people! Another rush job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she’s just got an admin job! She won’t have passed the police fitness test
Police training is longer than 2 weeks, and they are changing it very soon anyway you need a degree level qualification to be a police officer as of 2020

Reactions: 11
My main thought was you can’t have a public/online presence and be in the police...Most jobs in the public sector are very strict about that sort of thing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahahah police training my ass!
which copper trains for 2 weeks - give her 3 months she will be chief superintendent 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Lol at Julie as a copper. Nicking people left right and centre for being jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.