Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm comparing her newest video to other youtubers I watch who did similar videos and😬😬 others seemed more appreciative but then again theirs weren't a 20 minute list of things to pat themselves on the back for so😬
She seems very stuck up and entitled now, a massive change from 2018. It is the amount of subs she has, bought or not they look good to people who have something to promote

Wouldn't we all want to go on free trips to Barbados, Bali, L.A throughout the year and not work our 9-5 jobs? Hell yes.....

I wouldn't feel so bitter if she earned the trips and deserved them but she doesn't. She puts out tit 'content' that any human being is capable of churning out. There's no talent, no nothing to what she does. She doesn't even make the most of the locations she is so fortunate to go to e.g., going to Bali and eating McDonald's rather than trying their food or experiencing their culture, so she may as well be in England in her back garden anyway.
Drives me mad when people go abroad and eat the same crap here and get drunk and sleep all day rather than see the place. I agree what is the point in going away?

Reactions: 14
Clearly she saw the tit pictures of herself with her flaps out as the next day (30th) she isnt in any of the pap shots :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's still wearing them though! They're so unflattering on anyone, let alone Ana. Makes her look like she has NO waist, just one long torso and ass lmao

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:
Ana got her flaps out for the paps, that crosses a line, hopefully in 2020 she’ll get Invisalign.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I still don’t understand why atticus had to share a room and bed with his mum for 4 years
Like obviously there wasn’t enough rooms but it’s weird

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand why atticus had to share a room and bed with his mum for 4 years
Like obviously there wasn’t enough rooms but it’s weird
I mean, couldn't really be helped could it? They only had two bedrooms and one sitting room. Where else would he be?

Reactions: 20
I mean, couldn't really be helped could it? They only had two bedrooms and one sitting room. Where else would he be?
The options are limited, share with his mum who probably would have had to sleep in the living room and deal with him getting out of bed all the time, Anna and Attitcus share which is not age appropriate really considering she leaves used pads around or Julie and ana share, so I think she did what most parents would do

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All these brands she's mentioning like Disney...did she declare all these?

Also making out this holiday is spending time with a friend and they've planned it together yet the newspapers are saying they are on a promotional trip 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
All these brands she's mentioning like Disney...did she declare all these?

Also making out this holiday is spending time with a friend and they've planned it together yet the newspapers are saying they are on a promotional trip 🤔
I think once Disney found out about her surprise trip for Atticus, they reached out and gave them the whole VIP experience when they were there. She was constantly thanking them in the vlog, if I remember right. Honestly, even when they do buy things, they still get tit for free!

They so didn't plan anything, the trip was booked almost immediately after Saffron was booted off Strictly for some exposure! Thats why Ana kept forgetting about it because it was barely a done deal at that point lol

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think once Disney found out about her surprise trip for Atticus, they reached out and gave them the whole VIP experience when they were there. She was constantly thanking them in the vlog, if I remember right. Honestly, even when they do buy things, they still get tit for free!
Yes on the vlog she made out they had surprised her with the VIP pass "because they heard she was there" but after hearing she did work with them I'm not believing that trip was all paid for by her.
Same as the random Disney shopping trips they had with Atticus.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe no one is talking about the way Atticus behaved when Ana surprised her nan with the trip the London. Shouting ‘what about me’ interrupting, with his face screwed up, never seen such a spoilt child
I thought this as well! This is what happens when you spoil a child to this extent.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes on the vlog she made out they had surprised her with the VIP pass "because they heard she was there" but after hearing she did work with them I'm not believing that trip was all paid for by her.
Same as the random Disney shopping trips they had with Atticus.
Really annoys me giving free trips to crappy YouTubers, Disney don't need the exposure for a start. Just puts me off companies that do that!

Reactions: 10
That's probably why she kept postponing the holiday. She wanted sufficient freebies from Disney before they went!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestion Anastasia flapflasher: gifted in every way but won't admit it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why they didn't get a three bed when they moved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.