Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a competition!

Anyone noticed that none of them have vlogged this Barbados trip???
They both said they weren't vlogging it so that they could have a break and just rest.
I think that must have been code for we can't vlog much because we have to pose for the paps and get our flaps out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed Ana asking for video ideas yet again on insta.
I think it would be good if she did something like Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie’s show ‘The Simple Life’ and film herself doing real life work like on a farm or litter picking somewhere to raise awareness about cleaning the environment etc. She could actually make a mini series with her platform and use it for so many good causes not just crappy misguided fast fashion hauls and 24 hour food challenges.

Reactions: 12
Noticed Ana asking for video ideas yet again on insta.
I think it would be good if she did something like Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie’s show ‘The Simple Life’ and film herself doing real life work like on a farm or litter picking somewhere to raise awareness about cleaning the environment etc. She could actually make a mini series with her platform and use it for so many good causes not just crappy misguided fast fashion hauls and 24 hour food challenges.
She always seems to ask just after Saffron asks but the difference is, she never seems to actually do any of the suggestions and when she does, they're just half-arsed with absolutely no research going in to it.

Reactions: 6
Anastasia kingsnorth: the crust is real, the flaps are out are you ready for my ugly pout?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If you zoom in on anas face she really has caked her makeup on and it’s making me feel ill. And those god awful lips, the colour, the dryness and the pout/shape :sick:
I could see that without zooming in. She has caked it on yuck

They both said they weren't vlogging it so that they could have a break and just rest.
I think that must have been code for we can't vlog much because we have to pose for the paps and get our flaps out.
Have a rest LMAO, Their whole life is a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never found Atticus cute anyway , not hating on a 5 year old just being honest because all I see is Julie’s face on him and it scares me a little. At the moment all Ana’s fans see him as this innocently cute little kid even when he’s acting extremely spoilt , rude, bossy and demanding but he’s going to grow up and these negative traits he has will only get worse and nobody is going to find it cute then. I know someone might say “ all 5 year olds can be like that ” firstly in videos he acts like that almost all the time let’s not sugar coat it and it’s his natural personality to behave like that and it’s because of how he’s been raised and what he has seen and heard around him. I know every 5 year old can have their bad moments but Atticus seems to be having these bad moments non stop from what we see. He should be taught not to interrupt people the way he does and he should know the value of money it’s not that hard to make a 5 year old be grateful for what they have. I know because Ana has more money now she can afford to spoil him and he’s her brother so she loves him but there always has to be a line you don’t cross when it comes to kids because spoiling them can effect them negatively as they grow up , not all kids but most of them. I’m not a parenting expert at all but it’s common sense. He isn’t going to be humble at all especially if they make that toy opening channel for him just so they can make money off him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.