Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 - Flat full of tat, ffs Anna stop being such a rude, ungrateful brat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh is that she tries so hard with all these 'hot girl summer in london' or 'extreme bar crawl' videos - no one wants to see that. It's boring. I didn't subscribe to your channel to watch you and your new work colleagues laugh about inside jokes, leaving viewers to feel a bleeping third wheel. I want to see her teaching herself to cook, doing speed clean videos, more just chatty down to earth videos - I think her channel would thrive off them instead of these repetitive 'look at me i have so much money' videos

Reactions: 57
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 Greasy, dirty Manchester flat, Hurting MeJulies feelings and that, Cinzia needs a restraining order from this rat!

Reactions: 16
Gifted pedicure, gifted dinner wtf lol this girl will accept anything free/gifted. So much money and she never wants too spend it. Greedy sod.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
New thread title - followers are seeing what she has become - rude, money hungry and likes a finger up the bum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really relate to Anna that's why I watched her. I loved the fact that to her a Tesco extra special meal was such a treat and rare thing and that she openly talked about shopping in primark and aldi and ate in restaurants like Pizza Hut rather than these fancy sushi places she goes too now. The girl is lost, her content is all over the place her style changes depending on who she's friends with. She needs to get out of Manchester and get back to her routes. Where's the girl that saved every penny for a house of her own? And only bought herself a treat for hitting actual mile stones?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 Viewing numbers down the drain, will she ever see her Nan again?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gifted pedicure, gifted dinner wtf lol this girl will accept anything free/gifted. So much money and she never wants too spend it. Greedy sod.
That’s our Ana! It’s not even surprising anymore. She’s a selfish prick.

Reactions: 7
hopefully they’ll remove some of that grease that lives rent free on her scalp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing Ana pays for nowadays is her employees! Says a lot about a person when there entire existence is #gifted

Reactions: 8
shocked at her video with her mum, my mum would belt me if I spoke to her like that (not literally I mean 👋🏼) and yes even now… I’m 28 😂

Reactions: 8
The only thing Ana pays for nowadays is her employees! Says a lot about a person when there entire existence is #gifted
I mean I highly doubt she has proper contracts for them or anything, I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks paying for them to go on trips to London is enough and she doesn't need to pay them.

Reactions: 6
These brats are slowly losing their career. First of all Saffron only got just over 100k views on one of the videos, like that is bad considering all of her socials have roughly 1million followers..

Ana has gone from getting millions of views to losing more than half of them.

Do they not sit and think that clearly people are bored of them showing off and being so unrelateable. Why is their managers not stepping in and saying something?? Like if I was losing customers I’d be questioning why?? Something clearly needs to change…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.