Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not to mention the fact that while Mingsnorth thinks she’s the CEO,000,000 boss witch for having a go at her mum on YouTube, her mum literally cleaned her dogshit, minging flat for her when she came up to visit her. Ana is so ungrateful and unrecognisable for the girl most of use to love to watch. She’s so dirty and whiny it’s beyond me- she was literally acting like a bigger brat than bratticus in that video 😭 while she makes out like she’s some hotshot in manny, she can’t even speak to her mum in a decent manner

Reactions: 37
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40. Disses her mums decor, Ana your contents such a bore

Reactions: 6
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 manky ana spends hundreds on fast food whilst poor mejulie gets verbally abused

Reactions: 31
Just watched YouTube pick my amazon order and someone told her order yeast🤣🤣 and she was bouncing around on a yoga ball (pregnancy ball) and she has a camel toe🤢I nearly choked on my tea does she not watch what she posts

Reactions: 4
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 Gifted prat, tact in a flat, scruffy twit turning into a rude brat

Reactions: 9
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 get off your high horse, get a wash, don't be a brat

Reactions: 1
I agree with what everyone is saying she was a brat to her mum in that video, which is disrespectful. But Julie isnt innocent remember all those gifts? Would she even be in that house if it wasnt for ana, shed still be living a council flat.. least she could of done is call her and invite her to a family trip. She couldnt even afford to buy Atticus gifts. Julie comes across ungrateful in my opinion. Shed be nowhere if it wasnt for Ana.i think thats why Ana was acting like a brat.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what’s shes sooo busy doing that she can’t go on holiday with her family? Eating McDonald’s? Stalking byron? Fingering herself? Ana babe your job requires no effort at all, stop kidding yourself that you are the ceo of working 9-5

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she edit her body? Cos no way she has got abs when she doesn’t even work out or eat clean. She eats McDonald’s like 3 times a day every day of the week 😷

Reactions: 10
All her recent video views are terrible in comparison to what she used to get. Surely she’s got to know secretly that her career is dying??
her videos just aren’t the same anymore, it’s all the same crap just her sat eating takeaways, everyones gonna grow bored and find other youtubers to watch, her views are going because she’s boring now, I stopped watching her videos since she posted her house tour, because I saw how much she and her channel changed.

Reactions: 16
It really baffles me how she could have uploaded the meJulie video in the first place. Did she not watch it back? Does she really need her viewers to tell her how rude she is? Is she really that blind to it herself and didn’t think she was in the wrong until she started getting hate :/

Reactions: 28
I miss the content she made like 3 or so years ago! The vlogmas she did in her original home was so entertaining and relatable, honestly when influencers stop trying for vlogmas that's when you know it's about to go downhill.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 - not working 9 to 5, what a way to earn a take away, easily making a living, it’s all taking and no giving

Reactions: 8
I commented on Julie's post that it is a shame her daughter has forgotten where she came from, and my comment was deleted! Truth hurts meJulie x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.