Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ana pretty much said in that questions video with Byron that she stopped seeing him because she just can’t help but prioritise her work over anyone she dates.
but she does duck all? 😂 thingy obviously ended it with her and she’s trying to make excuses

Reactions: 27
i know this isn’t beka’s thread (hers is dead sorry beks) but 1 million percent her test came back positive n they wouldn’t let her fly. she was meant to go to ibiza for a month, if you’re that desperate to go on holiday a smidge of tonsillitis is not gonna stop you going away are you kidding? especially as her flight won’t be refunded or hotel probably cause it’s so last minute x biggest pile of bull i’ve ever seen x

• Haha
Reactions: 80
i know this isn’t beka’s thread (hers is dead sorry beks) but 1 million percent her test came back positive n they wouldn’t let her fly. she was meant to go to ibiza for a month, if you’re that desperate to go on holiday a smidge of tonsillitis is not gonna stop you going away are you kidding? especially as her flight won’t be refunded or hotel probably cause it’s so last minute x biggest pile of bull i’ve ever seen x
100%!!! There’s no way it’s just tonsillitis, you’d still go with tonsillitis. She defo got a positive covid test

Reactions: 45
you must think at this point, she showers with that VIP big mac sauce that McDonalds gave her, ughh it must be way out of date now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Makes me laugh that beka’s caption on her recent insta is ‘flying out to you’ loool Becky hunny you’re not flying anywhere with your covid germs xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Since when has covid turned into tonsillitis 🙄 pull the other one beka you ain’t fooling anyone babe

Tell me Ana and Haz read here without telling me they read here…. (Haz’ story)
god can Ana take off that sweaty bleeping tracksuit 🤢🤢🤢

also went to Haz story to see this and she’s doing ad for Pretty little thing? Granted it’s skincare but sure she was bashing fast fashion last year? You okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
sorry in advance if this is long but i have a little bit of a rant. so i watched her new video, the one where youtubers choose her meals and i’ve not seen anyone comment on this in the thread but when she was eating the chinese she made a comment about how she’s not gonna be able to finish the food at all. if you could have SEEN my eye roll it’s probably one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to youtubers, when they make it really known that they could NEVER finish a meal god imagine that? imagine eating all the food you’ve spent money on? 🙄 and i know it’s stupid but as someone attempting recovery from an ED, it left me triggered for the rest of the day cause i genuinely felt like i was eating too much. why can’t she just own that she has a bigger appetite? absolutely nothing wrong with it. why has it been made such a crazy thing to be able to eat a whole pizza to yourself? pls i could demolish a whole one and probably still be hungry later.... and i’m sure i wasn’t the only one that felt tit after that comment especially when she portrays herself online as this person that eats a tit ton of junk food but takes to photoshop to act as if she has the perfect body too. i really hope she soon realises that this type of behaviour can be triggering to her younger audience and i just hope others are able to realise a lot of editing goes into what she posts onto her instagram. (obviously she’s not responsible for people’s triggers too but it definitely doesn’t help when she shows herself on two extremes, tiny waist but mcdonald’s 5 times a week)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Since when has covid turned into tonsillitis 🙄 pull the other one beka you ain’t fooling anyone babe

Tell me Ana and Haz read here without telling me they read here…. (Haz’ story)
dont tell me she’s wearing that green tracksuit again 🤢

Reactions: 15
sorry in advance if this is long but i have a little bit of a rant. so i watched her new video, the one where youtubers choose her meals and i’ve not seen anyone comment on this in the thread but when she was eating the chinese she made a comment about how she’s not gonna be able to finish the food at all. if you could have SEEN my eye roll it’s probably one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to youtubers, when they make it really known that they could NEVER finish a meal god imagine that? imagine eating all the food you’ve spent money on? 🙄 and i know it’s stupid but as someone attempting recovery from an ED, it left me triggered for the rest of the day cause i genuinely felt like i was eating too much. why can’t she just own that she has a bigger appetite? absolutely nothing wrong with it. why has it been made such a crazy thing to be able to eat a whole pizza to yourself? pls i could demolish a whole one and probably still be hungry later.... and i’m sure i wasn’t the only one that felt tit after that comment especially when she portrays herself online as this person that eats a tit ton of junk food but takes to photoshop to act as if she has the perfect body too. i really hope she soon realises that this type of behaviour can be triggering to her younger audience and i just hope others are able to realise a lot of editing goes into what she posts onto her instagram. (obviously she’s not responsible for people’s triggers too but it definitely doesn’t help when she shows herself on two extremes, tiny waist but mcdonald’s 5 times a week)
Hi all, new poster/long time lurker here… completely agree with you. I think she also adds to this with the sheer AMOUNT of food ordered. A dozen doughnuts when she just needed 1… really?? A Chinese, a sandwich for a snack, Taco Bell & then out for dinner? I appreciate the point of the video was that she didn’t choose what she had, but she could control portion size as a lot of her responses were just a vague ‘get Mexican’ or ‘order Chinese’. She could also choose not to include the ‘snacks’… to then say she can’t eat it all? It’s either completely wasteful or total bull…

Also, eat with your mouth closed, you’re literally recording yourself

Reactions: 22
In that video she didn’t even bother to eat the cucumber bag from the McDonald’s order did she? (Correct me if I’m wrong?) but seriously she could have made at least a small effort to eat it even if she didn’t want it.

Reactions: 14
As someone who also struggles with an ED, I also found that comment triggering, you’re not alone I find her constant photoshopping and constant junk food eating while saying she’s so tiny and has a small stomach has the worst affect on her younger viewers. I remember last year when she posted a bikini pic and someone commented ‘I’m not eating today’ she needs to be more careful and I know she’s not responsible for our triggers, but she has such a big platform, and it’s not fair on young girls and even boys to feel upset and uncomfortable by her actions and what she says

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Honestly, you’re SO right! I really don’t get the whole “I can’t finish my meal” because a lot of the YouTubers I watch readily admit that they’ll eat a lot of fast food (when they do eat it) but I think Ana says that because she can’t and won’t admit she eats a lot of fast food and by admitting that she’s got a large appetite will ruin this “dainty” girl image she thinks she has…🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.