Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Psycho Becky with Covid will be trying to close us down again 😉😅😂🤣
Maybe she wouldn't be spoken about so much if she wasn't such a horrible human being! where's Molly Beka? No nice decent girl behaves that way! 100% the sort of girl who would sleep with a married footballer and get herself pregnant!

Reactions: 17
I’m a fan of Sophia and Cinzia and ana is literally copying direct copy’s of their outfits to.. this is worrying 😭 cinzia better start hiring a bodyguard
Its so freakishly creepy! Why does she still carry on?

Reactions: 9
Love all the votes on the poll 🤣 can’t believe how many have voted we must have lots of lurkers I wish more would post

Reactions: 15
Ew not those ugly ass (sorry, I don’t see the appeal in them) dogs sleeping on her bed. They’re not even hers lmfao.

Reactions: 12
Not Ana copying even the dumb 'aesthetic' emojis Sophia and Cinzia like to use as well🤣🤣 Even down to changing her bio

Reactions: 21
What on earth is this? Why is she being paid for this sponsored "content"? Why would Rimmel pay someone to do that Advert for a mascara. Just look at the black fall out all over her face from it and the caked on bits of make up on her nose. I work in TV/Commercials and this is just HORRENDOUS! Why are they paying her?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Not Ana copying even the dumb 'aesthetic' emojis Sophia and Cinzia like to use as well🤣🤣 Even down to changing her bio
I was thinking yesterday about how Sophia & Cinzia have stopped taking photos in car parks and now it’s all the ‘cool’ London spots which Ana just had to copy again. Literally went on a trip with Beka to get them. What a sad little life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
whats happened to thingy? he been sacked from shoe zone?
I think Ana pretty much said in that questions video with Byron that she stopped seeing him because she just can’t help but prioritise her work over anyone she dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Ana pretty much said in that questions video with Byron that she stopped seeing him because she just can’t help but prioritise her work over anyone she dates.
Imagine someone choosing to eat Mcds and film themselves doing it, over dating you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What on earth is this? Why is she being paid for this sponsored "content"? Why would Rimmel pay someone to do that Advert for a mascara. Just look at the black fall out all over her face from it and the caked on bits of make up on her nose. I work in TV/Commercials and this is just HORRENDOUS! Why are they paying her?!
I noticed this! Her cloggy makeup on her nose 🤢 She obviously never washes for her nose to look that bad! It's actually really bad though!

Reactions: 9
I’m a fan of Sophia and Cinzia and ana is literally copying direct copy’s of their outfits to.. this is worrying 😭 cinzia better start hiring a bodyguard
Call me a witch but I don’t care, she looks awful in this picture. She doesn’t look pretty at all

• Haha
Ana made such a big deal about wanting a boyfriend, and the first one that can cope with her stench gets brushed off so she can continue eating McDonald’s and filming it

He probably realised she stinks of onion and big mac sauce and called it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.