Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a few months she'll be "its not all about the numbers"

Reactions: 6
In her PLT podcast she literally said it’s not about statistics for her, then does an elaborate photoshoot for 1mil...

Reactions: 16
Couldn't have said it better myself, similar to those reality "stars" as well.

Reactions: 4
I hope for her own sake she goes for a checkup at the doctors and gets a blood test done that’ll check for a lot of things. I know she’s 19 she’s an adult so it’s her responsibility to do that but you’d think Julie would at least suggest it to Ana cause she’s her mother after all you’d think she’d be wanting to look out for her. At the same time I highly doubt Ana would even listen to Julie cause to be fair Julie did have a rant at her about her diet/ weird onion addiction and Ana laughed it off. Hopefully there’s nothing seriously wrong and the doctor will just suggest she makes healthier changes to her lifestyle before it’s too late but with the amount of coke Ana drinks and everything else combined in her diet , she’s setting herself up with the risk of developing diabetes and god knows what else. I would hate to see her or anyone go through anything like that when it could easily be prevented. She has already gained a lot of weight especially in her face but I’m not shaming her for that at all but she needs to be more mature and sort out her health.

Reactions: 9
That tiny black bag I pissed meself!!!!

She has no style or taste whatsoever. No clue how to put things together.

She should have taken a leaf from the book of Pricey and dressed as a giant onion for her 1M subs pics.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if her photographer or whoever was actually taking the P out of her with the money and McDonalds photos. Although Ana would probably say it was her idea. To me, the money photo isnt about getting to 1 million subs, it's more of a "kerching" thing.

Reactions: 6
Byron took the photos...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.