Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who told her this pose looks good?? I just wanna talk

Seriously though girl needs some new pose ideas i’m sick of seeing the same carpark picture with just slightly different brown-toned clothes
Haven't you heard darhling

It's constipated chic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a question on this morning’s Tipping Point! Think we all know the answer to this!😂

A3196070-19BD-4226-AEDD-EC8D5B61466C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 140
The year is 2023, we're on episode 374 of Ana's moving episodes. We still haven't seen her flat. The title of this episode "McDonalds mukbang on my way to Manchester"

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Was going through saffs stories and its reminded me.. What happened to Anas podcast with her friends that aren’t her friends?

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t help myself. I’m fed up.

The year could be 2038 and I still wouldn’t give a duck
Shes not supposed to self isolating for 10 days just because she's moved house though. She's just not allowed to form a new bubble for 10 days which tbf we don't have any proof that she has yet.

Reactions: 35
I couldn’t help myself. I’m fed up.

The year could be 2038 and I still wouldn’t give a duck
I don’t think she does need to self isolate though? She just can’t form a new bubble for 10 days (see post 429 on this thread - they explain it better).

Obviously its a bit suspect re who took that photo and where. But that couldve been taken pre-Manc or on a timer.

Don’t get me wrong, Ana absolutely has broken the rules since her club incident (doing tik toks with those girls) but I don’t think this is necessarily a rule break.
Was going through saffs stories and its reminded me.. What happened to Anas podcast with her friends that aren’t her friends?
they put it on hold cos of lockdown, then haz left the management so is no longer on it. They say it’s coming back

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she does need to self isolate though? She just can’t form a new bubble for 10 days (see post 429 on this thread - they explain it better).

Obviously its a bit suspect re who took that photo and where. But that couldve been taken pre-Manc or on a timer.

Don’t get me wrong, Ana absolutely has broken the rules since her club incident (doing tik toks with those girls) but I don’t think this is necessarily a rule break.

they put it on hold cos of lockdown, then haz left the management so is no longer on it. They say it’s coming back
Of course she needs to isolate ffs... don’t tell me to refer back to a page to ‘educate’ myself. I know the rules quite well thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We're obviously wrong about the self isolating but does anyone really believe she's not once seen Haz & Byron 😂 of course she has

Reactions: 19
Of course she needs to isolate ffs...
I’m not sure if you mean that she should do that because it’s the moral thing to do or if you’ve read it in the guidance?

Gov guidance on moving house says only isolate if you have symptoms: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/governm...ving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak

Guidance on changing bubble says wait 10 days before you make a new one and only isolate if there’s symptoms in your previous bubble:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure if you mean that she should do that because it’s the moral thing to do or if you’ve read it in the guidance?

Gov guidance on moving house says only isolate if you have symptoms: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/governm...ving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak

Guidance on changing bubble says wait 10 days before you make a new one and only isolate if there’s symptoms in your previous bubble:
Well either or she’s not meant to see them for 10 days. The lockdown rules are technically no meeting up unless it’s one person and for exercising so either way she’s in the wrong if she has.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't need to self isolate, she's not flown in from abroad. She just can't form a new bubble for 10 days.....or she's not supposed to anyway.

Reactions: 35
Of course she needs to isolate ffs... don’t tell me to refer back to a page to ‘educate’ myself. I know the rules quite well thank you.
Government guidelines state that she does not need to self isolate, but she just needs to wait 10 days before forming a new bubble. As we are in lockdown she shouldn’t be seeing anyone anyway, but now that she is a single household it’s fair enough if she wants to form a bubble. However, she is definitely in the wrong if she has seen Haz and Byron since moving to Manchester as it hasn’t been 10 days, and we are right to call her out on that. But messaging her saying she should self isolate is technically not true considering that’s not what the guidance says.

Edit: I’m not defending her, I know she’s broken the rules previously and tries to justify it by saying she was in a “bad place” which is a literal joke, she only apologised because she got caught and it pisses me off that she thinks she can do what she wants. However, I don’t think it’s necessary to say she should be self isolating when she doesn’t need to.

Reactions: 34
Government guidelines state that she does not need to self isolate, but she just needs to wait 10 days before forming a new bubble. As we are in lockdown she shouldn’t be seeing anyone anyway, but now that she is a single household it’s fair enough if she wants to form a bubble. However, she is definitely in the wrong if she has seen Haz and Byron since moving to Manchester as it hasn’t been 10 days, and we are right to call her out on that. But messaging her saying she should self isolate is technically not true considering that’s not what the guidance says.

Edit: I’m not defending her, I know she’s broken the rules previously and tries to justify it by saying she was in a “bad place” which is a literal joke, she only apologised because she got caught and it pisses me off that she thinks she can do what she wants. However, I don’t think it’s necessary to say she should be self isolating when she doesn’t need to.
To be honest I see where the confusion is with the government guidelines. Seeing as everyones on a stay at home order its kinda like self isolating

Reactions: 5
I think she just took a bunch of photos in different outfits a few days before she moved so that she had instagram content to post.

Reactions: 11
As a fashion image student whos had to do self portraits for a final piece, these pain me SO MUCH. WHAT IS THAT POSING? She literally looks way too posed, the reason models are so good at well, modelling is because they make it look effortless, not sitting in a weird bad postured pose reading a magazine, or pulling her hands in the air and not looking natural at all. She’s not a model, she needs to just be herself. And her place literally looks like a cell..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Lmao at her explicitly pointing out in the stories she took those pictures using "self timer".

Stop pretending Ana 😂 forget about these pictures, we all know you haven't been isolating and still met Haz and Byron

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3177ED0C-871B-4587-A57F-DD74D1283C6F.png

I unfollowed her a while ago but I went to have a nosey on her feed and it’s so... boring. I get that we’re in a pandemic and you might be ‘stuck’ for content but if I stumbled across her, I would not be ‘influenced’ and I would not follow - where’s the personality pls? She adds as much seasoning to her feed as she does her food.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.