Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what other questions can they ask that they haven’t for every video ?? I feel like I know more about Anna and me Julie than I do about myself 🤔😑🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
another shoot, shes so full of herself she does a random shoot everyday. She really thinks she could be on the cover of vogue or something. No ana, not even close. More like the sun
I was thinking more the big issue

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Legit I don't think there's too much wrong with talking with your parents about sex, but why broadcast it to the world and go into detail?
I would honestly rather have both my feet fall off than discuss my sex life with my parents 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I would honestly rather have both my feet fall off than discuss my sex life with my parents 😂
I feel like there's a limit when I said talk about sex! Like my dad knew when I was in my first sexual relationship and we had a respectful discussion about it where he said he would help me in getting contraception if I needed it. Not like I was telling him my favourite positions or rating my partners to him aha, just having a frank and respectful conversation about sex. Ana takes it too far, and I think it's clear that it makes Julie uncomfortable to constantly gone on about her body count and stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder what the questions will be??

1 - what’s your bodycount ? Ohhh anaaaaa it was two less last time I asked, ohh anaaaa

2 - fave sex position? Cowgirl cos it’s ✨ boss witch✨Vibes

3 - what’s happened with you and Byron? Just kiss and maybe more there’s just sexual tension between friends and a kiss and maybe he slipped a pinky in my tuna purse

4 - ever sent nudes? Yeah just wanna show how totally uneven my boobs are don’t think I’ve ever mentioned how one is bigger than the other ?

Soo predictable, she’ll probably throw in how much she enjoy giving oral as well when in reality she couldn’t deep throat a grape
Don’t forget “are you jealous of how much money I make?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i know this is obvs an issue itself, but Ana does not have the face to model. really dont know how to explain, and yeah maybe everyone should be able to model, but she doesnt. the faces she makes when posing seem so fake, and not natural at all. also she thinks she can throw all these outfits together and look like a Vogue model but no?!! there's a difference between them and her.
She's just not photogenic tbh. She use to be pretty a while back, but with her bloated face, weird lips/teeth, orange tan,makeup and weird faces she keeps pulling, she just always looks odd in photos

Wonder what the questions will be??

1 - what’s your bodycount ? Ohhh anaaaaa it was two less last time I asked, ohh anaaaa

2 - fave sex position? Cowgirl cos it’s ✨ boss witch✨Vibes

3 - what’s happened with you and Byron? Just kiss and maybe more there’s just sexual tension between friends and a kiss and maybe he slipped a pinky in my tuna purse

4 - ever sent nudes? Yeah just wanna show how totally uneven my boobs are don’t think I’ve ever mentioned how one is bigger than the other ?

Soo predictable, she’ll probably throw in how much she enjoy giving oral as well when in reality she couldn’t deep throat a grape
Ur missing the most important question of them all

'HOw mUCh mOnEy dO yOu eArN'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 305315
Forgot to post this the other day but how pretty did she look here on the Krispy Kreme video. Natural hair, make up normal and face not orange (lip colour debatable😂 but still better than the one she uses now). She suits brunette but I think she should go back to a natural dark blonde balayage colour because the dark one block colour is doing nothing for her atm!

Outfit also debatable because she’s eating doughnuts in the car with her mum and little brother but looks like she’s running late for pole class.😂 This is the time she started experimenting with underboob dresses and then felt the need to always have her boobs out😑 I guess she was younger here but she’s still doing it to this day. Those reels outfits are purely for Haz and Byron, when in actual fact she would love to be in a plt extra low cut, extra short with a hint of extra flammable bodycon dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 305315
Forgot to post this the other day but how pretty did she look here on the Krispy Kreme video. Natural hair, make up normal and face not orange (lip colour debatable😂 but still better than the one she uses now). She suits brunette but I think she should go back to a natural dark blonde balayage colour because the dark one block colour is doing nothing for her atm!

Outfit also debatable because she’s eating doughnuts in the car with her mum and little brother but looks like she’s running late for pole class.😂 This is the time she started experimenting with underboob dresses and then felt the need to always have her boobs out😑 I guess she was younger here but she’s still doing it to this day. Those reels outfits are purely for Haz and Byron, when in actual fact she would love to be in a plt extra low cut, extra short with a hint of extra flammable bodycon dress.
Does anyone know why my photo has gone? I can no longer see it and the link doesn’t work either🤔

Reactions: 4
This has annoyed me for some weeks and anas not the only guilty one for doing it, all these gurus posting about looking after yourself and checking on loved ones during lockdown they've only done this for the English lockdown like none of them said anything for Wales going into lockdown like I get it was only 2 weeks but still for some people thats alot, think they forget sometimes that there viewers aren't just from England. They only care about this lockdown cause it affects them

Reactions: 25
This has annoyed me for some weeks and anas not the only guilty one for doing it, all these gurus posting about looking after yourself and checking on loved ones during lockdown they've only done this for the English lockdown like none of them said anything for Wales going into lockdown like I get it was only 2 weeks but still for some people thats alot, think they forget sometimes that there viewers aren't just from England. They only care about this lockdown cause it affects them
Same with NI, we've been in lockdown since middle of oct and didn't hear a word about it from anyone else, until it hits england and everyone loses their mind

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but some of those tweet replies that include Atticus is literally disgusting. This is the environment she's fostering and she really should be ashamed of herself. Sorry but that has knocked me sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
those replies are making me uncomfortable, she should delete that tweet and if she has half a brain cell state that by uncomfortable she did not mean vulgar

Reactions: 25
those replies are making me uncomfortable, she should delete that tweet and if she has half a brain cell state that by uncomfortable she did not mean vulgar
But you know she will answer these ones despite them being absolutely vile and so inappropriate 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She won't because she thinks its 'so funny'. Nothing funny about strangers asking extremely vulgar things about her, her mum and involving a literal child. I really think this is the worst thing she's ignored

Reactions: 12
The replies are disgusting, especially the ones from that weirdo Louis.

Think the thought of this one might’ve scarred me for life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.