Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way julie pronunced pillow pilla in the latest vid, why does have no eyebrows im lost

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the amount she makes she should have at least took them in business class.
In Anas defence, it does only take like an hour to fly to Paris and I don’t think any if not only British airways do business or first class as it’s pretty pointless for such a short flight

Reactions: 10
Or Julie's car boot sale?
Roll up roll up Julie's bobby dazzlers!!! You know she'd have a crate of skinny tit shakes to flog to all and sundry...
'Its also very obvious that she reads here after she addressed the fact that she *isn't* a Trump supporter. Seemed a bit desperate to me.
I think she was very keen to clear that up, the poor girl must be constantly embarrassed by the things her mother says and does.

The more I see of Julie the more I warm to Ana really.

Isn’t the picture of Trump on Julie’s Instagram and not Ana’s? I’d be more interested to know if her mum is a Trump supporter, not Ana.

Reactions: 5
The way julie pronunced pillow pilla in the latest vid, why does have no eyebrows im lost
Her eyebrows vacated her face in shame, they flew off on a round the world trip for a spot of culture and some haute cuisine. Last spotted in France desperately trying to glue themselves to Ploppy Deyes' face whilst she was sleeping...

Unfortunately it didn't work due to her sweat drenched face (from wearing too many woolly jumpers in a heat wave) so they're waiting at the gates to Disneyland to reluctantly resume their tortured existence on Julie's smug mug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At this point we all know this is a joint thread right?! 😂😂
It’s like having a thread for ant and not mentioning dec. 😆
they’re so intertwined it’s hard to separate them 😆 at least until Ana goes away again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her defence, that’s a Northamptonshire thing. We all say that.

Also, isn’t it illegal to be promoting imitation or counterfeit rip offs of goods? Airpodz 😂

Reactions: 6
I couldn't take my eyes off Ana's armpits when she was talking about going to America with Tanisha. They looked like a part of the female anatomy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok, this is really picky, but why when she just talked about how she spent loads and upgraded the hotels etc. for Disneyland, did she start talking about how it's going to be difficult to fit everything into hand luggage? It's not like they're doing it on the cheap and can't afford to purchase checked luggage?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is such a clickbaiter its insane. Her titles are just lies-
‘Going round the same drive through 50 times’ ONE it wasn’t and was never going to be the same drive through, so why would you lie about it its such a stupid unnecessary lie to get more views, TWO you dint go round 50 times so idk you could have called it “trying to” rather than stating it as a fact, again a very simple lie but so ridiculous and just to get more views.
“ we are leaving for Disneyland.......TOMORROW” except, you aren’t, you are leaving next week. My take from that was she was trying to copy Emily canhams video that got a lot of views that was them leaving for Disney land in an hour, and they actually were..... and ana wasn’t. But WHY LIE ABOUT SUCH stupid things things to get more views. It really irritates me.

• Angry
Had a thought. Maybe the Disney trip kept getting delayed because Julie couldn’t get the time off work until now...... oh wait

Also her stating those fake AirPods are EXACTLY the same as real ones is nonsense. I have the real ones and before I did stupidly buy some copies. The copies are way bigger so don’t sit in your ear properly, sound quality is worse and the battery hardly lasted. So yeah, stop advertising knock offs Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course it wasn’t Julie’s fault she kept stalling the car. It’s just the cars fault
She’s one of those hideous types that blames everything around her for everything that goes wrong, I’m sure there’s a name for it. The type of person who can never just hold their hands up and accept that sometimes they’re simply in the wrong. Another example is the branded coke tasting incident, no way on earth could she be wrong, of course Ana must have got them mixed up 🙄

New video title: “I faked taking my little brother to Disney land for months, and this is what happened....”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s one of those hideous types that blames everything around her for everything that goes wrong, I’m sure there’s a name for it. The type of person who can never just hold their hands up and accept that sometimes they’re simply in the wrong. Another example is the branded coke tasting incident, no way on earth could she be wrong, of course Ana must have got them mixed up 🙄
C**t is the word I think you’re looking for 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a clickbaiter its insane. Her titles are just lies-
‘Going round the same drive through 50 times’ ONE it wasn’t and was never going to be the same drive through, so why would you lie about it its such a stupid unnecessary lie to get more views, TWO you dint go round 50 times so idk you could have called it “trying to” rather than stating it as a fact, again a very simple lie but so ridiculous and just to get more views.
“ we are leaving for Disneyland.......TOMORROW” except, you aren’t, you are leaving next week. My take from that was she was trying to copy Emily canhams video that got a lot of views that was them leaving for Disney land in an hour, and they actually were..... and ana wasn’t. But WHY LIE ABOUT SUCH stupid things things to get more views. It really irritates me.
They were leaving tomorrow tho...?

I can't get over Julie telling Atticus Paris was only 30 minutes away.

What is ana top it looks awful
Her jeans do too. That ripped look is silly and was fashionable years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think she’d wear a nice outfit for flying she looks like trash. Even Saff isn’t as annoying now her video with her little cousins wasn’t even that bad in comparison to Ana’s latest content.

Reactions: 2
They were leaving tomorrow tho...?

I can't get over Julie telling Atticus Paris was only 30 minutes away.
I haven’t watched the video so I may be wrong, but maybe she was telling him so he wasn’t scared? I’m assuming it’s his first time flying ... I may be wrong tho because like I said I haven’t watched it

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the video so I may be wrong, but maybe she was telling him so he wasn’t scared? I’m assuming it’s his first time flying ... I may be wrong tho because like I said I haven’t watched it
Yeah I can understand that, kids first trip abroad and all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.