Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry for the staff, worked in pubs for over ten years and itā€™s as bad as when youā€™ve taken peoples food to them and then you ask if theyā€™re happy and have everything but they keep sending you back for sauces or a glass of water, I knew how annoying that was and what Ana is doing in this video is just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: 10
If this was Anastasia working in McDonalds, came home told her Modger (Mother/Lodger) that someone did that to her. Do you think Julie would laugh or say "No Ana, I don't care, that's ridiculous. Why would you do that? Like seriously Ana why?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can a fifty ... oh no, sorry 44 year old woman find going through the drive through fifty times a legitmate and enjoyable way to spend her time?! Are they brain dead. I have no words...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If I had been working in that drive through I would have refused to serve them and slammed my hatch shut in their faces.

It makes a mockery of people who are working there, another example of how her behaviour is insensitive and she is becoming very out of touch...

Using these situations for entertainment is obviously not something they regard as innapropriate, using these people to make far far more coin then they ever could is lazy and disrespectful to people who work hard to earn what is most likely minimum wage.

Not really doing herself a favour.

Oh Ana you've messed up again...

I just think sheā€™s ran out of videos ideas tbh
How about...

24 hours cleaning my local sewer?
24 hours working in a care home?
24 hours training a guide dog?
24 hours volunteering in a charity shop?

None of her videos actually have any substance or point to them, she could be using her platform to educate but instead is just using it for material and financial gain. It shows how she's a very selfish person at the end of the day...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s degrading.
Thereā€™s no other way to put it. Her audience are laughing at her taking the piss out of staff.
That isnā€™t just a person standing at a hatch, each time they order someone had to go and make/collect the order, each order had a big McDonaldā€™s bag. Itā€™s such waste as well as be rude.
But it just shows what a pair of scammers they both are, earning money for doing duck all. You raised a good one Julie, sheā€™s just like yourself....

New upload... surprise we go to Disney tomorrow....
Donā€™t you mean eventually Ana !???

• Sad
Reactions: 17
New upload... surprise we go to Disney tomorrow....
Donā€™t you mean eventually Ana !???
How many times does she say "upgrade" "pricey" ?
I do however love how she is putting thought into making it special for Atticus, but then they know to make it cute and the interaction increases.

How many times does she say "upgrade" "pricey" ?
I do however love how she is putting thought into making it special for Atticus, but then they know to make it cute and the interaction increases.
Nope, not this time sorry šŸ¤£
Buying yet more tit from primark because I know atticus brings in the views, even atticus knows he brings in the views itā€™s a joke.
She did all this first time around, it seemed genuine then, she left the kid hanging for months, not falling for it now.
Any respect I had for her is long gone, and her mum has contributed to that.

ā€œIā€™m not a trump supporterā€
Oh Ana... have you been reading tattle again šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh when the suitcase arrived and her mum said to Atticus ā€œWho brought you that?ā€ and he straight away said Ana, didnā€™t even stop to think it was his mum!šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sad
I had to laugh when the suitcase arrived and her mum said to Atticus ā€œWho brought you that?ā€ and he straight away said Ana, didnā€™t even stop to think it was his mum!šŸ™ˆ
Yeah heā€™s probably used to Julie ā€œfindingā€ things letā€™s be honest.
Back of a truck... off a shelf when nobody is looking. Before Ana started supporting her that is.

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else think that Atticusā€™ reactions looked very.. staged? Like the shocked face and then looking to the side it looked like maybe Julie was telling him to look shocked? Strange!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am glad Ana cleared up that she isn't a Trump supporter, she's obviously been keeping up to date with all the Tattle gossip. She also ate a salad in her recent video!

Ana if you're reading this - I'm thoroughly impressed!! xxx

Well I do have to say even though she spoils him rotten, she obviously loves him very much and regardless of the fact she uses him for content, I do think she is genuinely very fond of him.

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a suitcase for the plane and take a proper one rather than buying new smaller ones?

Reactions: 4
Haha new suitcase arrived from amazon and her mum goes ā€˜who bought you thatā€™

Without even thinking he goes ā€˜anaā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he knows who buys the stuff in that house ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course it wasnā€™t Julieā€™s fault she kept stalling the car. Itā€™s just the cars fault.

Also after the third time Iā€™d be worried about what theyā€™d done to my food

• Haha
Her video ideas are absolutely dreadful as of late. It's sickening to know how much money she makes on her shoddy videos when there are actual real creators out there who would dream to get the same amount of views as she does.

It's also very obvious that she reads here after she addressed the fact that she *isn't* a Trump supporter. Seemed a bit desperate to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.