Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if ana didn’t have the “fame🤢” she has had and they still had nothing, she then would be relying on free schools meals for Atticus, wonder if she’d still be voting tory then 😕

Reactions: 27
This will be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care who she votes, even if its different to who I would vote. People can decide themselves, even if you think they are wrong. People shouldn't be ridiculed because they don't have the same opinion/stances on things as you do. None of the parties are great.
Who forced her to open her fat trap and say who she votes for? Noone. So she can blame herself for the abuse she's getting

Reactions: 25
You know what I’m really sick of, people saying you’re entitled to a different opinion and shouldn’t be abused for it, the tories for 10 years (and more from thatcher) have made life really difficult for those at the bottom, thousands of people turned to pay day loans because of them, if you voted for this government (even if it was back under David Cameron) you need to accept you’re part of the problem, you need to accept you’ve supported a government who systematically hate the poor and believe it’s their fault, you are supporting a government that have hired all their mates for PPE companies and will continue to profit whilst the rest of us sink, you indirectly or directly support these bastards, fair enough if you want to be a Tory but own it

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This will be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care who she votes, even if its different to who I would vote. People can decide themselves, even if you think they are wrong. People shouldn't be ridiculed because they don't have the same opinion/stances on things as you do. None of the parties are great.
I agree she can vote for who she wants. I think it just surprises people more than anything, given the Tory policies and where/what this family have come from.

Reactions: 5
Anastasia kingsnorth #19. Your mum gets hate because you’re both fake but don’t worry Tories Boris is always horny .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never had fun watching one of her videos
The one when she read out comments from this thread was probably the most fun. For the iconic “jealous are YA” quote if nothing else. I would buy her skinny dip merch if she used that quote instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone who wants to be taken seriously and potentially become a TV presenter she is going to regret a lot of the content/comments she makes online. No TV network want someone who constantly talks about their v*g, makes ill decisions during a pandemic and post underwear pics -_-

I think she thinks shes Saffs equal. When in reality Saff is more suited to traditional media because of the way she portrays and carries herself online.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.