Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory and Boris will be revealed as Atticus’ dad on Maury

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Is her nose growing in her latest insta post or has she had more filler????? Genuine question lmao

Reactions: 8
But... I don't get it.

Julie doesn't work so how is she suddenly blessed bc those skinny teas aren't paying her much!! Just because Ana is earning doesnt mean Julie won't be entitled to benefits still. 100% bet Julie is still claiming but is in a better position now bc Ana pays more rent (their deal for Ana to have the bigger room) and I bet Ana probably does give her a monthly budget too at this rate.

All this on top of the benefits and insta promos (not registered as self employed most likely). Plus Ana probably pays her 60% share of rent and Julie could then be getting housing benefit which is at least 25% of the remaining rent so Julie could be paying as little as 15%! We really dont know but I dont believe for a second she's off them. She's probably on UC and had to do that computing course to get them off her back at those meetings they have to find you a job 🤣 🤣
Course she's claiming benefits unless she's making more than £12,000 a year from adverts but then she's entitled to money as she is a single parent to Atticus

Reactions: 8
In all honesty what the hell does anna even influence. Why does she still have a platform. She does the bare minimum to support actual issues around the world. Like for BLM she posted on her stories and said shes going to donate her ad revenue but then gives a slap in the face by liking an ALM post which i dont believe was an accident.
I think we’ve all surpassed the need for youtubers eating mconalds- like what entertainment does that even bring to ppl and why does someone eating food for a video earn more money than for example a cleaner who actually puts effort into their work

So she put up a story saying people should grow up and then deleted it and replaced it with her saying she doesn’t support the tories? Who yelled at her in between? So bizarre
Omg really?? Has anyone recorded this. Id like to see it

Reactions: 15
Meritocracy does not exist, it’s capitalist ideology for those who think you make your circumstances rather than the class you’re born into, social class is now the biggest factor in educational achievement!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This will be an unpopular opinion but I really don't care who she votes, even if its different to who I would vote. People can decide themselves, even if you think they are wrong. People shouldn't be ridiculed because they don't have the same opinion/stances on things as you do. None of the parties are great.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Don't care what she's entitled too. In my eyes, anyone on benefits who votes for tories, deserves nothing.
Thats your opinion. What's the point in voting if everyone has to vote the same as you. People fought for the right to vote and that should be to vote for whoever they like. There are people who vote tory at work and they tell people they vote Labour. Its sad.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Julie names her car after Boris and votes Tory yet Boris calls all children (hers included) from single mothers "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate".
I mean he might be on to something with Ana, but I'll refrain from being petty here.
It’s just disgusting. How Jules can support someone who said that about her is beyond me. I did actually think the same but didn’t want to bring my opinions on Ana into it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Regardless of which party it’s hypocrisy that her daughter is flaunting designer bags yet her mother is lecturing about children starving.... perhaps she can inform us what Ana is doing to make a difference? And I’m afraid Julie has got where she is ie brand deals etc because of Ana. Simple as that so I’m afraid it’s not any use saying they’re separate people because they’re connected through Anas success

Reactions: 21
Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 I’m obsessed with designer I have a flappy v*gina , oh and my mums a Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.