Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 280858
swear Ana is always going on about moving to Manchester with haz? Maybe they aren’t as close anymore as we thought 👀
Pretty sure she’s still moving to Manchester cos she had that “city girl pending” caption the other day. But she also said she was looking at houses to renovate in her home town (at the same time Saff announced it). She was also gonna move to London when Byron was still there. Basically she copies whatever her friends are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can see her cringy Dirty Martini photo shoot coming the day she joins her bacteria’s up here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely agree, considering ana thinks a lousy collection w skinny dip was ‘so much hard work’.... imagine how hard she’d find doing a show like strictly or the circle... not to mention saffron’s lifestyle>>>> she’s so active and eats really well etc. Idk maybe it’s the parenting but she’s defo more hard working and her videos are way better
I wouldn’t say Saff eats really well. There’s a lot of signs of a potential ED with her. In comparison to Anna yes, but that wouldn’t be hard considering she’s a living grease ball at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So do we reckon she’s actually going to move or just saying she is? Is there even room near Haz and Byron? Do you think she would live by herself?

Reactions: 7
wow no wonder you get all those boys you speak of Ana surprised you’ve not been asked to be a VS model with this x x
The expressions she makes 😂 😂 wow if you think that's being sexy,Ana, then I'm pretty sure you're lying about your bodycount

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s literally has no sex appeal whatsoever. Does she look in the mirror and think she’s Megan Fox?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone know the new car Julie has? Which ana probably paid for let’s be real🤣

Reactions: 1
i feel bad for the girl that she thinks she’ll be a ‘city girl’ by moving to manchester of all places😭little old ana won’t know what’s hit her when she walks through piccadilly gardens with her prada bag and gets shouted at by a bunch of angry youths. i live here and i don’t see the attraction to it except it’s a ‘cheaper london’ which is why byron and haz moved (how sad that ana had to follow)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
i feel bad for the girl that she thinks she’ll be a ‘city girl’ by moving to manchester of all places😭little old ana won’t know what’s hit her when she walks through piccadilly gardens with her prada bag and gets shouted at by a bunch of angry youths. i live here and i don’t see the attraction to it except it’s a ‘cheaper london’ which is why byron and haz moved (how sad that ana had to follow)
Imagine her having her “city girl” photo shoot w the Piccadilly Rats cutting shapes in the background 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Irrelevant but I went to the big topshop in Westfield today and it had her Skinnydip collection in it looks so much worse in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine her having her “city girl” photo shoot w the Piccadilly Rats cutting shapes in the background 💀
having a photo taken next to the water feature cos she thinks it’s aesthetic when in reality people have deffo pissed in there multiple times after a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know the new car Julie has? Which ana probably paid for let’s be real🤣
It's a pretty old Mini, probably over 10 years old - I always thought Ana was gonna get a new car and give her old one to her mum as Julie was alwaysss complaining about her car but I guess not.

Reactions: 6
wow no wonder you get all those boys you speak of Ana surprised you’ve not been asked to be a VS model with this x x
What the actual duck is this hahahahaha does she think she actually looks good ? Deary me just when I thought I couldn’t cringe anymore ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.