Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Ana we get you’ve just had your lips done! I’m not being horrible but anyone else find lasses irritating that pout at the camera look up and down and think they’re gods gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched her birthday vlog last year and you can slowly see her becoming this trashy ignorant person such a shame also why does she keep saying baby girl it is so irritating

Reactions: 14
She got her lips done? I can't even get a chin wax ffs in this current climate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s not had her lips done, think she’s been pissing about on photoshop. She’ll get them done soon tho because Gaz did

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok Ana we get you’ve just had your lips done! I’m not being horrible but anyone else find lasses irritating that pout at the camera look up and down and think they’re gods gift!
Isn’t it just a filter?

Reactions: 18
I'm not a Saff. fan, but look at her career trajectory compared to Ana's. She got onto Strictly and is going to be on 'The Circle'. She has brand deals with Primark and In The Style etc. She's always ahead of Ana, and that's why i think she attached herself to Harriet and Byron as she is more 'successful' than them.
Ana always said she would love to get into presenting, but she doesn't do anything other than the usual rehashed videos so it's hardly a great showreel of her 'presenting skill'. With all the money she makes, she really should try do a media course somewhere and skill up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not a Saff. fan, but look at her career trajectory compared to Ana's. She got onto Strictly and is going to be on 'The Circle'. She has brand deals with Primark and In The Style etc. She's always ahead of Ana, and that's why i think she attached herself to Harriet and Byron as she is more 'successful' than them.
Ana always said she would love to get into presenting, but she doesn't do anything other than the usual rehashed videos so it's hardly a great showreel of her 'presenting skill'. With all the money she makes, she really should try do a media course somewhere and skill up.
I think the difference between Saff and Ana though, in terms of their career progressions and where they want to end up, is that Saff is prepared to work for it. Ana on the other hand doesn’t know what hard work is and isn’t prepared to get off her backside and really give something her full effort. Ana doesn’t have that motivation to kick start something. Given her background and upbringing you’d think she’d know that to really achieve something you have to go out and work for it but that’s seemingly not the case. I don’t think Julie is quite as supportive as Wendy and Darren in their child’s endeavours either, she’ll just be happy as long as Ana keeps bringing in money to keep a roof over their heads

• Heart
Reactions: 23
730DF90F-144C-4809-A5B1-A1E2EAA6E2FF.jpeg

Sorry but all I see is Gru from despicable me

Also why does she keep banging on about her self absorbent and non existent ‘glow up’? Ana you onion smelling, greasy parasite you just changed from being a carbon copy of Saffy to now being a carbon copy of the person you’re now closest and leeching onto.. the dreary af Haz

If anything those photos of her throughout the years shows how she’s just become a big beige blob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The older she gets the less pretty she becomes - she needs to see a proper make up artist because at the moment here is horrendous

Reactions: 25
I think the difference between Saff and Ana though, in terms of their career progressions and where they want to end up, is that Saff is prepared to work for it. Ana on the other hand doesn’t know what hard work is and isn’t prepared to get off her backside and really give something her full effort. Ana doesn’t have that motivation to kick start something. Given her background and upbringing you’d think she’d know that to really achieve something you have to go out and work for it but that’s seemingly not the case. I don’t think Julie is quite as supportive as Wendy and Darren in their child’s endeavours either, she’ll just be happy as long as Ana keeps bringing in money to keep a roof over their heads
Definitely agree, considering ana thinks a lousy collection w skinny dip was ‘so much hard work’.... imagine how hard she’d find doing a show like strictly or the circle... not to mention saffron’s lifestyle>>>> she’s so active and eats really well etc. Idk maybe it’s the parenting but she’s defo more hard working and her videos are way better

Reactions: 20
93728189-D4A3-4362-9ECE-D4FCB7106485.jpeg

swear Ana is always going on about moving to Manchester with haz? Maybe they aren’t as close anymore as we thought 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
You said what I wanted to say, but better :) But yeah Ana really doesn't work as hard as she claims she does.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.