Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 Byron obsessed, flaunting her chest, shes naked again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually don’t ever comment on here about someone’s looks as I think that’s just a step too far, these things can’t be changed (well apart from getting surgery but you know what I mean!!!) but.....surely.....Anastasia owns shampoo? Her hair ALWAYS looks so greasy at the roots. Even use a lil dry shampoo when you don’t wash it🤮
My hair has started to get greaser quckly recently so maybe it has something to do with Ana's hormones or maybe she runs her fingers though her hair a lot or isn't using a shanmpoo or conditioner which is right for her hair (dry shampoo is my saviour these days)

Reactions: 7
how any of these youtubers are going to get proper jobs when their career dies I don’t know😳 publicly putting everything about their sex life's on the Internet is not a good move...
They think their youtube careers are gonna take them to be tv personalities and presenters, sorry but zoella was probably the most successful youtubers ever, and her only screen time was on the GBBO and she's hardly an anybody now. I know Saf was on strictly but like, doubt anyone over the age of 45 who watches it for their own entertainment, not because their favourite youtuber was on it, actually knew who she was. so i dont know what Ana thinks she'll be on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know this weird sexual phase is getting OTT when even me jules has to tell her to stop mentioning her bleeping dildo. It’s so creepy the way she over compensates. Actually feel really sorry for her, I think she’s really insecure about never having a boyfriend and has probably only had sex/ sexual encounters a few times unlike her friends who’s she’s trying so desperately to impress.
The worst part is she thinks she’s so cool and all that, which is why the jokes are getting worse :// really wish her friends would tell her to stop embarrassing herself, what happened to “stay classy”???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The worst part is she thinks she’s so cool and all that, which is why the jokes are getting worse :// really wish her friends would tell her to stop embarrassing herself, what happened to “stay classy”???
Thing is they are clearly not her friends and enjoy when she embarrasses herself
you can tell they speak behind her back

Reactions: 23
Can you imagine how mortified the parents of all these young girls would be if they saw their daughter watching someone who shouts at the camera “I can suck a good dick” 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s not even like it’s difficult to suck a penis 🤷🏼‍♀️ What are you bragging about Ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
idk about anyone else but i feel like youtubers who have worked in part time jobs are always more grateful and more relatable than ones who have never done anything else but

Reactions: 33
I can’t even bare to watch any of her q&a type of videos anymore, we already know it’ll just be the same questions 😭

Reactions: 19
I always think it's funny when julie talks about wanting a boyfriend. She does realise to actually have a boyfriend you're meant to stay with them at least for a while.
She was with anas dad then with a guy who was like a dad to ana, then with atticus's dad. Her body count is 30 or that. I don’t think she's honestly able for a boyfriend. Seems to always leave them. I know stuff happens and doesn’t work out. Maybe the guy leaves sometimes. You're meant to stay with the person to class them, as a boyfriend. Julie might never meet someone she actually wants to stay with longterm or maybe she will. It's funny when she talks of wanting a boyfriend but struggles to stay with them longer than a few mins

Reactions: 13
My hair has started to get greaser quckly recently so maybe it has something to do with Ana's hormones or maybe she runs her fingers though her hair a lot or isn't using a shanmpoo or conditioner which is right for her hair (dry shampoo is my saviour these days)
Could be that they are spraying something in the air , that fucked up me Julie's eyesight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does Julie sit there and allow her teen daughter to say all that knowing full well it’s going online for millions to see. Because they think of the cash her videos make and nothing else. Some conversations should be private, it doesn’t make her look good. I’d be disgusted if my daughter went online and said she had a wonky penis, sucked it until her came fast! Are you jokinnnn? Imagine your nan hearing that 🤮
Yes exactly thank you! I've said stuff on here before about body count and you should keep that stuff private and not sleep around and such. People jump down your throat. I don’t think it's right to know your mum's body count or for your mother to try and guess how many times you've had sex. We're all women but this stuff used to be private. The way ana goes on, might as well have julie in the room watching while she's having sex with some guy. Some stuff is just private and off limits. Not with ana. I've said basically what you've said about some things are private. People would just give out. This whole instagram generation are very open but honestly you shouldn't be talking about being banged or shagged with your mother. I know it's good to be able to talk about it but a lot of it should be kept private. Might as well ask any family members you like to come and watch you have sex.

Why are all these youtubers and also ana delighted when their bodycount number goes up. Julie guessing 1, 2, 3 and ana smiling saying no. I think a low body count is something to be proud of, having a high body count isn't something you should be proud about. I think the young people these days are a lot more open, there was a name for girls who slept with a high number of people years ago. It's ok these days people can do what they like. You don't need to sleep with every single person you meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I agree her hair is very greasy but her skin looks dry/greasy/dirty/unwashed too. Their house also looks like it smells like a chip pan! 🤢

WTF is it?? I can't actually BELIEVE she's put THAT on insta!!! 🤢
Has one of Ana's conquests jizzed over the dinner? Lol sorry 🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t usually post anything in ana’s thread but I have just watched Haz’s new say it or shot it and I’m mortified for ana to be honest. She’s really embarrassing herself with this constant talk about sex and how good she can “suck a d*ck”. I actually don’t even know what to say but I cringed.
Not as if I have anything against people talking or even posting videos about it, as it was a say it or shot it, and Haz/Byron’s channels are plainly not PG and sex related, but even they don’t go into the embarrassing depth that ana does. I feel as though she is desperate to keep up with her older friends and it shows. What makes it worse is that she always hints things but never says, and it is showing that these people she is sleeping with are not people you would show off - either that or they would deny it. The thing is, her channel is aimed at 11-14 year olds, and she randomly throws these comments about hairy p*nis’ in ?? I can’t help but watching and thinking I would presume that channel was safe for my younger sister, but if I caught her watching it, I would be annoyed and report it.
She seems like a desperate h*e at the moment and for her sake it needs to stop.
608EC90C-46B8-4618-A78E-9ABC2A6CFDBB.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Yes exactly thank you! I've said stuff on here before about body count and you should keep that stuff private and not sleep around and such. People jump down your throat. I don’t think it's right to know your mum's body count or for your mother to try and guess how many times you've had sex. We're all women but this stuff used to be private. The way ana goes on, might as well have julie in the room watching while she's having sex with some guy. Some stuff is just private and off limits. Not with ana. I've said basically what you've said about some things are private. People would just give out. This whole instagram generation are very open but honestly you shouldn't be talking about being banged or shagged with your mother. I know it's good to be able to talk about it but a lot of it should be kept private. Might as well ask any family members you like to come and watch you have sex.

Why are all these youtubers and also ana delighted when their bodycount number goes up. Julie guessing 1, 2, 3 and ana smiling saying no. I think a low body count is something to be proud of, having a high body count isn't something you should be proud about. I think the young people these days are a lot more open, there was a name for girls who slept with a high number of people years ago. It's ok these days people can do what they like. You don't need to sleep with every single person you meet.
100% of the bottom section did not need to be said. If that’s you’re opinion keep it to yourself, stop shaming girls. Would you be saying it about a girl who has had a high number of relationships? Probably not, but they would have most likely slept with all of their partners. The message you are trying to convey isn’t about body count is it really, it’s about your opinion on casual sex. Bit of advice, some things are best left unsaid, this goes for your opinion.

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.