Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gukkies

"I do sometimes make my own hummus. Not gonna lie, at this time of night I really can't be bothered." Ana, you can't even be bothered to chuck away your bloody, dirty sanitary towels. Something tells me you don't stand there blending chickpeas to make your own hummus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

franlouiserose

"It's comfy" not being funny but does she not realise she has to move when on top?!?!?! It's not a fucking beanbag to relax on 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Get over yourself lol, most fields are public footpaths, with paths through them with no crops on them, just bc they’re walking through them and taking pics doesn’t mean they’re trampling over them
How rude? You can see on anas photos there’s no path, she’s stood in the middle of the crops, most likely trampling them. If it was a public footpath they could stick to the outskirts and not directly walk over crops. Have a good day though Julie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

opini0nated

Chatty Member
Haz and Byron have gone staying at anas now and shes took them to that field. Why does she take everyone there like it’s some attraction?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

emilyymaee

I’m sorry but there is no WAY her favourite sex position is on top, she’s literally just saying that because she knows that’s what guys like. Also how is it “comfy”?? 5 seconds in and I’m out of breath and my legs are cramping, does she just sit there without moving or? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Kiwigal

You know this weird sexual phase is getting OTT when even me jules has to tell her to stop mentioning her fucking dildo. It’s so creepy the way she over compensates. Actually feel really sorry for her, I think she’s really insecure about never having a boyfriend and has probably only had sex/ sexual encounters a few times unlike her friends who’s she’s trying so desperately to impress.

Reactions: 69

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Ana: I've never had a boyfriend.
Also Ana: I've stalked an Ex.

This whole video is just Ana trying to come across as a bad bitch with a personality. You can tell how arrogant she has become with the smug look 24/7.

20200722_181454.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Nosey10188888

Does everyone who visits ana have the same experience.
You go visit the field then go to Bill's for your dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 68