Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grilltea

Definitely jealous🤣 bet it doesn’t stop her snooping on her profile though... anyone remember the long skirt with trainers and sweater/t shirt phase? Pretty sure Jules took that inspo from Wendy😂 like mother like daughter eh!
Lol the thing is Wendy is actually quite pretty and really friendly looking whereas Julie looks scary, also Wendy has 89k more followers on ig and she doesn’t even have “public figure” in her bio

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cocokayelle

It's the mouth that irks me 🥴 & for those saying her skin looks so good right now.. it's bc she uses a filter for everything lol even the screenshots I posted here from her IG stories have a filter over them

104633940_3610567888960262_8631496733576579491_n.jpg
104983738_3610567815626936_4744812193337587499_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

J54321

She thinks 1million on tiktok is an massive achievement😂😂, it might be for instagram or youtube but for tiktok... No (especially with her because she’s already had a following before she started) people can easily become famous on there, try charli damelio who was just a ordinary girl who suddenly went trending and got 63 million followers in just over a couple of months and many other famous tiktok people have 20+ million follows and here’s Ana with 1 million which half of them already follow her other accounts anyway it’s no achievement.

LilacAries

innit lmfaooo can someone please send a vibrator or somet to her P.o. box? it’s so embarrassing watching her overcompensate for being desperate ,
i promise one night stands are nothing to brag about especially when they probs last for 30 seconds (can say from experience 😟)

i thought atticus was quite cute in her new video, bless him. it’s not his fault his mum is a mess.

• Haha

cchlooee

this doesn't just go for ana, but whenever big influencers support fast fashion like zaful, shein or romwe, I cringe. they clearly have a platform and the money to dress sustainably instead of buying cheap, low quality clothing that they'll throw out anyways so why do they do it.

Bil

VIP Member
THESE ARE PHOTOS OF THEM IN BARBADOS TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE COMPARED TO HOW SHE LOOKS THATS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BODY!?
Jesus Christ her flaps are hanging out.
oh Ana! No it's not right is it ana. It's not though is it Ana?
Could easily be solved if she pulled her bikini that she hoisted to fucking Jupiter, out of her arse.

• Haha
  • Sick

unknown7575

Yikes... ALL of that time and effort... those hours and hours of blood sweat and tears she’s claiming to put into her videos and she can’t even bloody spell the word spoilt in her thumbnail... she either carelessly missed the mistake (ie not putting as much time into her content as she “claims”) or is in fact just as illiterate as she comes across !
jealous are ya? jealous your not spolit!!

• Haha

babyblue5678

Sorry am a bit late just been getting absolutley sloshed everyday to get over my heartbreak but what on the fucking earth is that m&m jacket

where has that come from and why the fuck did she publiclly wear it

• Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
People like Ana be booking house viewings for fun taking up estate agents limited time...Meanwhile some of us are actually trying to move in a pandemic! 🙄 Does she realise how hard she would find it to get a mortgage as someone who is self-employed? Imagine saying to the mortgage broker oh I eat mcdonalds and people watch...

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Imagine Haz returning to Ana’s house after this and starting a debate with Julie about their opposing views😂 “You ent gon tell me what to fink Haz, Trump ain’t such a bad bloke yano. Now piss off before I breath on yer like I do on people down ma local shop”😝
Jealous are you? Jealous that you don’t support trump? Jealous that someone didn’t tweet about you being a cow in Tesco? They’re just jealous Ana! 🤪

• Haha
In her last video before this stupid sugar challenge one when MeJulie said her content was repetitive Ana immediately said what else shall I film? She does genuinely seem stuck for ideas but I don’t understand why she doesn’t listen to her viewers on the different things to do? Like she asks but never listens...

Reactions: 20