Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babyblue5678

View attachment 154001View attachment 154004View attachment 154005
Or in other words “hey everyone, look at my skinny waist and my BoOb OnE sIzE bIgGeR tHaN tHe OtHeR” thanks for adding to my insecurities ana, really appreciate it 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Pls don’t be insecure ❤ Its hard not too be when on instagram but no ones perfect and I honestly beleieve 110% that
1. A persons vibes makes up 90% of their beauty fuck the outside
2. Everyones beautiful in there own way
I need to practice what I preach bcos im constantly on insta putting my self down but we cant do this cos its unhealthy
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.
Absolutely agree and thought this too it's so so insensitive and unnecessary. The clips aren't even amusing.

• Heart

J54321

Her grinch smile really fucks me off, i know it’s because she doesn’t want to show her teeth which is understandable but she had the chance to change them! for Free as well (i think) and i honestly believe that she would look so much better with straight teeth and she would look cleaner and put together but now her braces are probably rotting away under her bed or something.

Birthdaycards

Why would Haz post that? She’s so nasty. Obviously Ana gets criticised on this thread, but as haz being one of her ‘best friends’ that story is so vile. Reminds me of a fake toxic friendship that is about slyly one upping each other all the time. Ana, please fuck her off, you can do better 🤣
Do you know what, I’m not really an Ana fan, but I reallllllly hope she get those teeth sorted and says a big fuck you to Haz. Haz loves putting her down because of it, so when they’re straight she needs to leave her hanging with her not even 100k channel

Last edited:
  • Heart

opini0nated

Chatty Member
If Ana lived with saffron she wouldn’t be able to copy her video ideas right in front of her eyes that’s why she won’t move in with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Anon7761

If you brave it and on me jules story (nothing too traumatising today I promise) she’s wearing the same T-shirt as the one in the pic, the sleeves are identical. And you can see Julie has the same man hands in her Daniel wellington watch story jealous are ya? Jealous you’re not flogging shit on your insta story that no one actually buys?
Jealous are yaaa? Of my man hands are yaaaa?

• Haha

gooby

C8849580-033E-4674-91A2-94CF873DDDD8.png
The concentration on her face is making me die 😂 no one needs to see or smell (onions) what you had for dinner Ana, relax yourself

• Haha

opini0nated

Chatty Member
TW: mentions of ED and calorie counting
I haven’t watched the whole video yet but watched the start while getting ready earlier and omg her basket was enough to make me feel ill. I am smaller than Ana and have a fast metabolism, also a year older, but I also struggle with an ED and count calories all the time. I would feel so sick if I ate that food, today I tried to ignore my thoughts and enjoy a barbecue with my family and made a cake for them too and even though I ate a small amount and left about a quarter of my cake, I felt like that’s too much. I couldn’t imagine eating like Ana did today, I genuinely feel sick just thinking about the richness of just one of those cakes and I have a massive sweet tooth and love baking things for friends and family. My teeth would be killing and oh my someone said They feel that fuzzy texture when thet eat too much sugar, me too! I’d die if I did that challenge. But it definitely is similar to Her normal diet, even right now on her story she’s having pizza. I don’t know why she said a cheat day when it’s not a cheat day to her and that phrase is just so bad anyway. She ate healthier in the 10K calorie challenge.

also I saw someone say about her baking and cooking for a 24h challenge and I’d like to see that and no packets either. Hey Ana if you’re reading this, do that challenge!

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She said the video was sooooooo funny, but I didn’t even crack a smile once. That’s not even me just being miserable, I just don’t see what point of that video was actually funny?

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Love how at the start of the video she mentioned she'd never done a spicy or sweet food challenge, and she chose sweet. Can you imagine ana eating anything with a hint of spice or seasoning in it, let alone for 24hrs. She literally has the palate of a 3 year old, its on par with Atticus' , I highly doubt there is even salt and pepper in that household and can't even imagine their bland unseasoned 'meals' they eat everyday.

At least spicy would've been more entertaining, she literally ate her normal diet for 24hrs, would have been funny to see her out of her comfort zone when it comes to flavours.
I feel like she said that cause the next time she does it she will be like ‘ I did a sweet challenge and you all went absolutely mad for it so now I’m doing spicy one’

she’ll go to Tesco and get a chicken vindaloo ready meal and call it a day.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Why was she getting all the food out on her bedroom floor? Like she opened the cake and crumbs went all over the carpet. Her skin looks awful! Like forgo the tan!!!