Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
It's funny how MeJulie has such a loud voice and so many opinions about irrelevant meaningless things but when it comes to things that do indeed matter and are important in life she has absolutely nothing to say...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cupcakex

I love how she said she goes all out for videos because she purchased a big tray of cupcakes aka you waste your money and chuck out half of the food. Nice trip to maccies just for a McFlurry as well? This girl is stupid

Momo looking ass
is it just me who finds her fashion sense awful? she wears the same red jacket which showcases her different sized boobs and tries to be a different aesthetic with a different style everyday. she’s trying to be something she’s not and it really shows

chachaslide

I actually feel nauseous now and I didn't even eat that shit, she did! 😂 I have many thoughts after watching that video.
Had to skip the part with Atticus because he has a face you just want to punch.
Did she really eat that entire tray of sticky toffee pudding at the end? I hope not.
Promoting the cupcake and doughnut platter as a good dinner because you don't have to cook makes me want to slap all the tan off her face for thinking that is an okay thing to say.
Said she's going to eat a salad after the video. Hahahaha funny. I'm sure you will. 🙄
When is this girl going to get cancelled because she really is getting paid an absurd amount of money to sit down once a week and eat food on camera.
Her idea of a salad will be a few iceberg lettuce leaves, a whole raw red onion, some cherry tomatoes, a few pickled onions and a scotch egg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jess786

Lmao just thought of another one🤣🤣
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - shes got wonky tits And a dirty tan, goes on about losing her virginity but she’s never had a man
i agree with the awful tanning and going on about sex/boys but making comments on her boobs being different sizes isn’t nice. It’s not her fault, all of our boobs are different and are all different shapes and sizes. Body shaming isn’t cute

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
And she wonders why she got called dirty in primary school... yeah kids are mean, and say nasty things but normally it doesn’t just stem from nowhere, especially a comment like that. It’s probs their parents saying things to them and they’ve gone and said it to her, which yeah, isn’t nice, but it’d have to stem from somewhere, as in maybe she was a bit dirty

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
For those of you who want to know about her invisilign (sorry don’t know how to spell it!)
She said she was supposed to start it and then lockdown happened so she couldn’t get some attachment. So now she’s due to get the attachment next week and will have a lisp. It will take 8 months.

On the house move she said she wants to move to London and went on socially distanced viewings recently. Said she will probably be living with others but wouldn’t say who (I’m guessing Byron). She then wants to eventually move back home and build a house. So not sure what the tweet the other day was about when she was looking for houses in her own area?

The merch will have “oh Ana”, “what do you rate it out of 10”, and “it’s a rip off” on it.

• Wow
  • Sick

gukkies

Damn, is Ana okay? I just ask because in all of her recent selfies it looks like she's holding in a fart :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gooby

saffron’s got a boyfriend, bet anas jealous
That’s probably why she goes on about boys and being single SO much recently - bet Saf ain’t texting her half as much anymore so she’s on a hunt. She’s probably secretly hoping Byron confesses his love for her let’s be honest.

opini0nated

Chatty Member
i understand people on tik tok promoting she in but that’s because people on tik tok who are anas age are students or working jobs that just don’t provide them the income that Ana has. Ana can afford to shop at brands that don’t go against human rights and that are sustainable, and so can all influencers but they just don’t. Every influencer and their dog does a primark haul each season, which really isn’t a sustainable shop either. Anas whole wardrobe besides designer goods is fast and unsustainable fashion, if that were me with her income I’d be buying less junk food and trashy fake tan and buying some nice and sustainable clothes. I’ll admit I have shopped on shein which I know is a terrible shop to use but i just wanted a few cheap summer things, I’m a student with just a small job right now and don’t have a lot of money to go and spend like Ana does.

also, is the video worth watching? anything haul related I usually don’t watch because I find them boring but I’m intrigued what she got as I’m sure a lot of it isn’t very nice and laughable, can anyone fill me in?

Why does she keep saying ‘moment’ ....’this could make for a good summer moment’ 🙄.
she says that ‘summer moment’ thing because Byron said it, I’ve heard it in his vlogs and videos when I watched a few and obviously she’s obsessed with him and doesn’t have originality so of course she took that and put it in her limited vocabulary of IN-sane and IN-credible and OBSESSED. I find that ‘moment’ phrase so irritating especially when Byron said it, not the biggest fan of his accent lol

Also on the subject of Byron, she posted a story like ‘happy Father’s Day daddy’ it’s so cringe even if it’s an inside joke nobody wants to see that and just text him that.

• Sick

paigelemonade

VIP Member
B0E3C136-F65E-42AD-A5B4-9AD70414D7BC.jpeg
17488FA1-28AF-4F5F-9683-7A6657A7E4B1.jpeg

Hi Ana! Hope you’re having a nice day you sweaty non showering Saffy B wannabe greaseball, should really consider leaving your management girl, the amount you look in on here and do what we say less then a few hours later! Feel free to post any personal enquiries you need advice on and we’ll all chip in and tell you the appropriate way to deal with things and give you the life lessons jules never gave you xxxx pass my love on to julie’s left sperm brow xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
Yes! I agree with what you've said.
I started watching Ana's videos 3 years ago for a reason. Because we are the same age and I found her really really relatable. And also because I considered her like a normal teenager and enjoyed watching her.
If I criticise her nowadays , it's not because I hate her, but because behind my criticism there is real disappointment and sadness. It's so sad to see her "new self": she is full of herself and money literally has gone to her head.
Not to mention her recycled and therefore boring content.

• Heart

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Haven’t watched the video yet but please tell me she had the common sense to eat sweet popcorn or something like sweet chicken from a sweet and sour chicken meal? If not please tell me she actually incorporated some healthy options into it like chocolate covered strawberries or pineapple fritters? Also can’t deal with the fact that she still does 24 hour ‘challenges’ after openly admitting they’re fake herself... does she not under the basic concepts of contradiction or oxymoron? And let’s be honest Julie was right, all her content has consisted off for the last 2 and a half years are the same fake crappy 24 hour challenges, most of which involve fast or unhealthy food, her sometimes being tipsy, sometimes not, telling us all how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16, her spoiling Bratticus and showing it off, and the occasional fast fashion haul, where all the clothes aren’t even her own style, just pieces she’s been gifted or whatever stuff she’s bought that’s on trend because she’s such a sheep. It’s been the same shit for ages, a repetitive cycle of the same 4 videos, that just get more and more duller each time she does them.

• Heart

Randomopinions

25F6EFEE-D61B-4F14-8197-AA1B1E0852FB.png
‘Atticus take a pic of my stomach so I can show everyone I’m still a skinny b*tch with my over sized jeans’

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunshineandshadows

View attachment 152250View attachment 152251
ots the tiktoks like these that annoy me. Not everyone is as single as you ana, some of us are actually in really happy, long term relationships, stop saying we deserve better 🤣🤣. It’s not ‘a sign’, it’s a sign that you want every girl to be single like you.
Wow well done ana you bought jeans 2 sizes up because you wanted to look skinnier. Do you want a smartie for that :rolleyes:

• Haha