Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
am i the only one who thinks that ana edits the crap out of her body photos?? Especially if you look at the recent one of her in the blue dress, you can clearly see on her bedding where she's edited it to make herself look curvier. i think thats why she's started taking them agains white walls, so you cant tell lol...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Thewayitis

I’ve literally never seen someone who’s life is so revolved around boys... youtubers always crack jokes up about being single and stuff but to me she seems SO invested in her appearance, wearing makeup 24/7, tinder, one night stands, and just guy talk in general???

View attachment 158126why can’t she just let her roots grow out and cut the blonde bits off ?? Isn’t that the most natural..
She’s such a hypocrite, she must read this, the other day she posted a TikTok saying she thinks she suits blonde hair more so why would she go back to her natural hair colour ????

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
F5BC3BCC-A65F-427F-85FF-47494EE2510F.png

she looks aged. Like a 28 year old, gormless woman... can also clearly see she’s flaring her nostrils to make her nose look skinny

• Haha
  • Sick

Chloesm

VIP Member
Mad how Ana always goes on about how many years she’s been doing YouTube but has never given us a genuine insight into her own personality, and the most we know about her is how she lost her vergenity at 16 would you believe and how one boob is bIgGeR than the others, and then you have someone like Olivia Neill who’s around the same age as Ana, has been doing YouTube for like a year and shows way more of her own personality and uniqueness than Ana ever has. Also hate to say it but I genuinely find mejules more interesting than bland, no life, thinks going out and getting drunk every weekend is a personality trait Ana. Also the way she flaunted herself getting drunk on her exposing her boring ass finsta made me crease, I’m a year older and nothing she showed was anything special or authentic compared to what most people her age do like it was a joke how badass she found herself into it. Not to mention how she always says how much she laughs whilst editing her videos, they don’t even make me crack a smile. She brags about doing 8 hours of editing but all it is is a shit compilation of half explained stories that aren’t even funny, and 1-2 vines or memes that don’t even suit the situation that’s happened... which she only started doing in the first place after Saffy B did. Last thing, to be 19 like she is and to carry on so much about how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16 is laughable af.
THIS
I just hate when she brags about her "wild nights out". They're not even close to those of the people of her age 😂 and I'm saying that because Im 20 too and I know
You're only making yourself look like a little girl when you constantly talk about how much you drink/how many boys you kiss etc
Thats literally what 14 years old do 😂

• Heart
I’ve just watched that Taco Bell video and it actually brought sick to my mouth seeing how mejulie and atticus eat . How at her age is she eating with her mouth open and just repulsively and why is she allowing atticus to and not telling him off !

Reactions: 24

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
What actually is her audience now??? Is it still kids??? Or is it 18-20s??? Bc she can’t be posting videos with her little brother, and then posting half naked pics on her insta?? Like make up your mind girl.

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
I don't know why but I feel like now that Saff has a boyfriend, her friendship with ana is coming to an end 👋👋👋👋
I think it 's definitely gonna test whether if their friendship is genuine or not . We'll see the true colours
We'll see if she still makes time for Ana (which I highly doubt)

Alfies_Boy

am i the only one who thinks that ana edits the crap out of her body photos?? Especially if you look at the recent one of her in the blue dress, you can clearly see on her bedding where she's edited it to make herself look curvier. i think thats why she's started taking them agains white walls, so you cant tell lol...
Oh yeah without a doubt. Her photos are edited to shit and badly at that. I can’t stand that tan line she puts on her stomach, it looks like a 16 year old boy’s snail trail.

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
In, I wanna say, year 8 I had a friend who would copy me on everything. I remember I came into school once in a black American apparel hoodie (they were the shit back then) and the day after this friend also showed up in a black American apparel. She copied my school shoes, and then I got glasses, and she all of a sudden wanted glasses, I got a new bag, she wanted a new back, I started wearing a Michael kors watch for school, she wore one of those River Island lookalike watches. It got really really creepy and almost stalkerish that I dropped her as a friend. She moved groups and started copying the people in that group too lmaoooo
Was her name Anastasia kingsnorth

• Haha

LilacAries

like honestly .., sweet potato? fruit? FRUIT!?! smoothies? fruit juice, and yes to quote another person sweet and sour food,
there’s an eating disorder called binge eating and it’s where you’re legit abusing your body by overeating loads of crap, i can’t even watch her food videos because they’re acc so triggering to my ED.

• Heart

Sarahsauras

I actually feel nauseous now and I didn't even eat that shit, she did! 😂 I have many thoughts after watching that video.
Had to skip the part with Atticus because he has a face you just want to punch.
Did she really eat that entire tray of sticky toffee pudding at the end? I hope not.
Promoting the cupcake and doughnut platter as a good dinner because you don't have to cook makes me want to slap all the tan off her face for thinking that is an okay thing to say.
Said she's going to eat a salad after the video. Hahahaha funny. I'm sure you will. 🙄
When is this girl going to get cancelled because she really is getting paid an absurd amount of money to sit down once a week and eat food on camera.

• Haha
  • Angry

grilltea

not to defend ana fuck the stigma.
if a single woman wants to have sex one night then so she can?
It’s not the fact that she had a one night stand (no one has the right to critique/judge her personal life) it’s the fact that shes trying to make it seem like boys are lining up to have one with her, as well as how much importance she places on this subject matter bc she goes on and on about it in her vids

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Mad how Ana always goes on about how many years she’s been doing YouTube but has never given us a genuine insight into her own personality, and the most we know about her is how she lost her vergenity at 16 would you believe and how one boob is bIgGeR than the other, and then you have someone like Olivia Neill who’s around the same age as Ana, has been doing YouTube for like a year and shows way more of her own personality and uniqueness than Ana ever has. Also hate to say it but I genuinely find mejules more interesting than bland, no life, thinks going out and getting drunk every weekend is a personality trait Ana. Also the way she flaunted herself getting drunk on her exposing her boring ass finsta made me crease, I’m a year older and nothing she showed was anything special or authentic compared to what most people her age do like it was a joke how badass she found herself into it. Not to mention how she always says how much she laughs whilst editing her videos, they don’t even make me crack a smile. She brags about doing 8 hours of editing but all it is is a shit compilation of half explained stories that aren’t even funny, and 1-2 vines or memes that don’t even suit the situation that’s happened... which she only started doing in the first place after Saffy B did. Last thing, to be 19 like she is and to carry on so much about how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16 is laughable af.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Anyone seen her latest tiktok??? Her hair is suddenly blonder, way less roots. And it’s cut nicer. Has she been to a secret hairdresser and broke social distancing rules??
She’s said to people in the comments that she’s cut it herself but there’s definitely a difference in colour too. I could be wrong, but there’s no way she’s managed that transformation herself...
I dunno, to me she still has mad roots...

View attachment 153343
couldn’t think of a worse video idea than this
Can someone ask him to rate me Julie's eyebrows out of 10

• Haha