Analisaxcx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she posts about her house drives me nuts! It’s like it has to be perfect 24/7 and all this with spilling pizza on her new carpet and now saying she might have to completely replace the carpet! What a drama queen!

Reactions: 2
I can't watch her for genuine fear of slipping into a coma.

Her house is boring, her content is boring and she is boring.

And her kid needs a bleeping haircut!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No disrespect but her house isn’t big, why the duck does she need to spend so much time cleaning and faffing? My house is twice the size of hers and I have pets and kids and still don’t clean as much as she does, and it’s pretty bloody clean in here!

Reactions: 1
I can't watch her for genuine fear of slipping into a coma.

Her house is boring, her content is boring and she is boring.

And her kid needs a bleeping haircut!!!!
I feel like it’s all got worse since she had the new carpet laid? She longs for such a perfect life I don’t understand it

I don’t mind her but she is pretty obsessive about that house. I also can’t believe she got that new fireplace after how much she went on about the last one.

That bloody fireplace! The way she was going on about it you’d have thought they were tearing the entire room down and starting from scratch. I couldn’t believe it when she said it’s something soooo completely different to the last one, its pretty much the same, just bigger!

Don’t get me started on that bloody downstairs toilet and the mirrored walls!

They must have money falling out their backside, they’re constantly on with something.

I started following her when she was in her old house. It was a cute place. When she moved I was honestly expecting them to go somewhere so much bigger but it isn’t really other than the garden. The white on white is dated and I just want her to get some mates so we don’t get multiple daily videos of her cleaning the floors.
also, I don’t know why she bothered with the mirrors in the downstairs loo when it’s not like they changed the fittings from the vanilla bog-standard ones you get from a mass development of identical houses. It’s just such an odd little room.
she needs to find a hobby to save herself - she’s old before her time

Jeez that thermomix she’s just shown on stories are about £1000! What does her husband do for a living because I think I need a new job!

The downstairs loo is like a fairground hall of mirrors! Gives me a headache.
Everything is naff! You’ve got a plug in fake fireplace and acting like it’s the epitome of good taste! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not. It’s shite! Some weird hybrid house of twee Laura Ashley combined with Towie tack. I’m not sure she knows what style she even likes. Don’t get me started on the carpet she couldn’t wait for and hoovers the footprints off it constantly.......

Reactions: 1