Analisaxcx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stop complaining? Feels enclosed now but if her windows weren’t taped up she’d only moan that they can see in. Her husband warned her to stay away she chose not too these are the consequences unfortunately

I feel so sorry for the little lad. His lovely pictures hidden away in the utility rather than on display where he could show them to people. No toys ever kept out either, always packed away in plastic boxes, and she still moans about them. It’s so sad that the house is for insta and not a family.

Reactions: 1
God she’s a nightmare isn’t she, never satisfied with anything and always having to change stuff! She’s wittering on about having just changed the vanity in downstairs loo and now thinks the tap needs changing as it looks too small! It’s absolutely fine! Spend the money on your little boys instead you halfwit!!

Reactions: 2
I think she does it to bring in the messages and engagement of people telling her it’s lovely as it is. Only thing she needs to do is cut her sons hair, he looks like Gail Platt! Both my kids have long hair, it’s curly and blonde and it suits them. Joseph’s doesn’t suit him at all it’s an old women’s cut and makes him look daft with the clothes she dresses him in like he’s still a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she does it to bring in the messages and engagement of people telling her it’s lovely as it is. Only thing she needs to do is cut her sons hair, he looks like Gail Platt! Both my kids have long hair, it’s curly and blonde and it suits them. Joseph’s doesn’t suit him at all it’s an old women’s cut and makes him look daft with the clothes she dresses him in like he’s still a baby.
100% agree with you on Joseph’s hair it’s cute when there little but he’s going into year 1 at school now. He’s not a baby anymore as much as she’d still love him to be he’s just not pulling the long hair off anymore

I’d have a face like that too if my mum made me go to school in a Christmas shirt!! Why can she not let Joseph be comfortable in a Christmas jumper like everyone else. She’s such an odd person

Reactions: 1