Analisaxcx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t know this thread existed..... woohoooo! Her house is tiny, a downstairs extension off the kitchen will do nothing... the living room is tiny, and the furniture is all the wrong way round imo, also the fire place is tit! I hate the way she drops also at the end of every sentence, drives me mental! And her child needs a hair cut he looks like he’s wearing a helmet.... they must be upto their eyeballs in credit card debt paying for vile tat and new carpets all the time. ..... and breathe! 🥱

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know this thread existed..... woohoooo! Her house is tiny, a downstairs extension off the kitchen will do nothing... the living room is tiny, and the furniture is all the wrong way round imo, also the fire place is tit! I hate the way she drops also at the end of every sentence, drives me mental! And her child needs a hair cut he looks like he’s wearing a helmet.... they must be upto their eyeballs in credit card debt paying for vile tat and new carpets all the time. ..... and breathe! 🥱
I was thinking the same... what on earth will the point of that extension be? It’s not going to add any value, they need an extra bedroom and/or bathroom to add any significant value. Just put a pergola up love, same effect.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say her house was “tiny” my house is tiny 🤣 my living room is half the size of hers 🤣

• Heart
I still can’t get my head around her not putting a wardrobe in her sons bedroom because it looks ‘ out of place ( her words !) 🙈

His bedroom decor is very babyish still isn’t it... he starts school in September and it’s still like a nursery!

Very happy for her that she is pregnant again! I do wonder how they will all fit in that house though? Joseph’s toys fill the spare room don’t they

Her house is really big? We have 4 of us living in a 2 up 2 down and we are fine
It’s not a bad size for 2 adults and 2 children - the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are ok sizes for small children. The master bedroom is cramped and the living rooms are tiny. I think the bigger “issue” is that they’ve used the 3rd bedroom to store everyone’s clothes so will need to find the space in their own rooms now for wardrobes.

She lives in a persimmon Hatfield.

It’s not a bad size for 2 adults and 2 children - the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are ok sizes for small children. The master bedroom is cramped and the living rooms are tiny. I think the bigger “issue” is that they’ve used the 3rd bedroom to store everyone’s clothes so will need to find the space in their own rooms now for wardrobes.

She lives in a persimmon Hatfield.
Sorry but I don’t think her house or living room is tiny, maybe you live in a mansion 🤣

Does anyone else think those roman blinds look weird in the stairs windows with the existing blinds?

She should just put the baby in Joseph’s room, it looks like a nursery anyway and then decorate the 3rd bedroom in a style that suits a 4 year old boy!

What’s the point in decorating if she’s just putting pretty much the exact same paper back up? 🤔 think she’s actually afraid of colour

Thought she was ordering the scarf and hat for the new baby. But nope, she’s ordering clothes from a baby boutique for her school age boy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let him grow up Ana, stop dressing him like paddington bear.

• Haha
Thought she was ordering the scarf and hat for the new baby. But nope, she’s ordering clothes from a baby boutique for her school age boy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let him grow up Ana, stop dressing him like paddington bear.
Do other people make mood boards for their kids clothes or is it just her? Am I missing something lol

I thought the exact same! I wish she’d get his bloody hair cut it does not suit him long at all 😒

I can’t cope she refers herself to “mammy” all I can here is Mrs Browns boys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3