Analisaxcx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen such a boring and clinical house. There’s literally no life in any of the rooms. It actually makes the usual grey houses look really homely!
I know she’s saying she can’t wait to add colour into the nursery but I don’t believe for a second she will or if she does I think she’ll soon change it back to that lovely shade of white!

I’ve never seen such a boring and clinical house. There’s literally no life in any of the rooms. It actually makes the usual grey houses look really homely!
I know she’s saying she can’t wait to add colour into the nursery but I don’t believe for a second she will or if she does I think she’ll soon change it back to that lovely shade of white!
Defo. Her oldest sons room is still very nursery like despite him being what, 5? now. She’s had another boy so I’m guessing his room will be the same

Reactions: 1
Bit sad but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying this baby very much. Everything’s all about Joseph. “These clothes looked so cute on Joseph” while the baby is currently wearing said clothes like do they not look cute on Alfie? Today cuddling her baby she says “I miss Joseph being this small”

Reactions: 4
Bit sad but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying this baby very much. Everything’s all about Joseph. “These clothes looked so cute on Joseph” while the baby is currently wearing said clothes like do they not look cute on Alfie? Today cuddling her baby she says “I miss Joseph being this small”
Agree. Seems more interested in the baby blue outfits, which look so uncomfortable for the baby. I also wish she would proof read her posts before posting, there seems to be a very obvious spelling error in every single post.

Why has she put a blind up over a blind 😂😂 looks awful 😬
surely she would have been better off getting a pelmet or nice pair of curtains 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she’s been reading on here, all the posts about Alfie now are gushing about him rather than comparing him to Joseph... 👋🏼

The Roman blind over the Venetian blind just looks odd if she wants it to be cosier she needs some colour in those boring sterile white rooms! Even grey or natural beige tones would improve it or some nice patterned curtains that had some colour through them that house is crying out for some character and life

Her carpet would really annoy me. It looks nice hoovered and I’m all for hoover lines but the moment she walks on it the footprints would drive me insane

Reactions: 3
Her voice goes through me how many times can she say ‘erm’
Her voice is quite and painful and the way she says Joseph. That was one of our baby names after a family name and I just couldn't use it in the end because every time I said it I could hear her 🤣🤣🤣

She’s ruined that superhero wall with having the star wallpaper as the background

Reactions: 2
I thought the same. Why spend over £100 on just the lights alone just to put them over that wallpaper??
The whole point of them lights is to make it look like there smashing through the wall but it’s smashing through grey wall paper with white stars 😂

Fed up of her not declaring ads, expensive sofa set gifted and just a quick mention at the end. Absolutely no #ad anywhere. Reported to ASA.

I can’t believe her husband is supposedly a builder and they’ve bought a new build!! And her recent post about the render issues “hubby warned me to stay away from render”... sorry, if he knew how bad it was gonna be why the hell did he agree to it or is he really that under the thumb?! They both sound like complete and utter idiots!