Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I can't watch her for genuine fear of slipping into a coma.

Her house is boring, her content is boring and she is boring.

And her kid needs a fucking haircut!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I think she does it to bring in the messages and engagement of people telling her it’s lovely as it is. Only thing she needs to do is cut her sons hair, he looks like Gail Platt! Both my kids have long hair, it’s curly and blonde and it suits them. Joseph’s doesn’t suit him at all it’s an old women’s cut and makes him look daft with the clothes she dresses him in like he’s still a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
Bit sad but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying this baby very much. Everything’s all about Joseph. “These clothes looked so cute on Joseph” while the baby is currently wearing said clothes like do they not look cute on Alfie? Today cuddling her baby she says “I miss Joseph being this small”

Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
I can’t cope she refers herself to “mammy” all I can here is Mrs Browns boys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Trace

VIP Member
Her carpet would really annoy me. It looks nice hoovered and I’m all for hoover lines but the moment she walks on it the footprints would drive me insane

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Why has she put a blind up over a blind 😂😂 looks awful 😬
surely she would have been better off getting a pelmet or nice pair of curtains 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

lollykins11

God she’s a nightmare isn’t she, never satisfied with anything and always having to change stuff! She’s wittering on about having just changed the vanity in downstairs loo and now thinks the tap needs changing as it looks too small! It’s absolutely fine! Spend the money on your little boys instead you halfwit!!

Reactions: 2

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think those roman blinds look weird in the stairs windows with the existing blinds?

Juliet

Chatty Member
I don’t mind her but she is pretty obsessive about that house. I also can’t believe she got that new fireplace after how much she went on about the last one.

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
That bloody fireplace! The way she was going on about it you’d have thought they were tearing the entire room down and starting from scratch. I couldn’t believe it when she said it’s something soooo completely different to the last one, its pretty much the same, just bigger!

Don’t get me started on that bloody downstairs toilet and the mirrored walls!

They must have money falling out their backside, they’re constantly on with something.

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Jeez that thermomix she’s just shown on stories are about £1000! What does her husband do for a living because I think I need a new job!

lollykins11

I can’t believe her husband is supposedly a builder and they’ve bought a new build!! And her recent post about the render issues “hubby warned me to stay away from render”... sorry, if he knew how bad it was gonna be why the hell did he agree to it or is he really that under the thumb?! They both sound like complete and utter idiots!

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
His bedroom decor is very babyish still isn’t it... he starts school in September and it’s still like a nursery!

Dandylion1

VIP Member
The way she posts about her house drives me nuts! It’s like it has to be perfect 24/7 and all this with spilling pizza on her new carpet and now saying she might have to completely replace the carpet! What a drama queen!

Trace

VIP Member
She’s ruined that superhero wall with having the star wallpaper as the background

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Didn’t know this thread existed..... woohoooo! Her house is tiny, a downstairs extension off the kitchen will do nothing... the living room is tiny, and the furniture is all the wrong way round imo, also the fire place is shit! I hate the way she drops also at the end of every sentence, drives me mental! And her child needs a hair cut he looks like he’s wearing a helmet.... they must be upto their eyeballs in credit card debt paying for vile tat and new carpets all the time. ..... and breathe! 🥱