Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom is awful. Absolutely filled with junk! Even when she attempts to tidy it, it still looks a mess! Needs a good clear out.

Reactions: 9
Her bedroom is awful. Absolutely filled with junk! Even when she attempts to tidy it, it still looks a mess! Needs a good clear out.
The whole house is a state! If her mum is paying for all that shite, she should pack it in and sort the house out instead!

Reactions: 4
She's been eating edibles (hash cakes) - can't stand this girl anymore (the "tiktok fame' has gone to her head) - she's trying to be someone she isn't trying to impress people who are clearly using her for clout
Have they been deleted? I can’t find them

In her dirty hoodie that looks like it stinks of damp.
It's the weird 'come to bed' eyes for me 🤣

Bit of advice, Ames. If you've got 'a lil story' that could ruin a relationship, be a girls girl and save someone the trauma of being humiliated and fucked over. But you won't do that, will you? Because late night flirting with boys who have girlfriends and wouldn't date you if the world was on fire, and tiktok attention is too enjoyable for you to give up. The shoe will be on the other foot someday, my lovely. And karma is a witch.

Reactions: 10
It's the weird 'come to bed' eyes for me 🤣

Bit of advice, Ames. If you've got 'a lil story' that could ruin a relationship, be a girls girl and save someone the trauma of being humiliated and fucked over. But you won't do that, will you? Because late night flirting with boys who have girlfriends and wouldn't date you if the world was on fire, and tiktok attention is too enjoyable for you to give up. The shoe will be on the other foot someday, my lovely. And karma is a witch.
I can't believe some of the comments supporting her vile behaviour

Reactions: 3
I can't believe some of the comments supporting her vile behaviour
Pathetic, isn't it? 😂 Let's be real, if she wasn't neurodivergent, people would be calling her a woman. She gets a pass because she wears a sunflower lanyard and talks like she's got a mouth full of food constantly. She's so cuuuuuute 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I initially thought she was harmless and a bit daft but that latest video where she’s trying to be sexy but just being a witch made me cringe so hard my head almost caved in😂 Tik Tok fame and fake friendships seem to have gone to her head!

Reactions: 7
I actually really liked her when I first come across her and thought she was quite funny.
However after all the birthday wish list shite she’s just coming across as all the other begs on the app! It’s quite dangerous really she’s so young and she’s going to think she’s really something special while being on Tik Tok but when that come to an end she will be left with nothing & no doubt that will have a impact on her!

Reactions: 7