Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure she’s that employable anyway. She’ll just keep doing college courses for years.

Imagine her working retail? People would have no idea what she’s saying, she’d throw in a comment about how she likes their jacket but hers is her ‘dead dads jacket’ and then she’d try stealing someone’s boyfriend who’s way out of her league all before lunchtime, where she’d then have an edible brownie, some wotsits with corned beef and chilli flakes made in the staff microwave , a whole litre bottle of fizzy and a bag of sweets. She’d also have the shop’s logo tattooed on her before her trail shift was over.
---

Going to her job interview in that awful red top with her breast hanging out and some smelly leggings she’s picked up off the floor.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 na, howling

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is such a dirty woman, the fact she doesn’t even seem phased showing her bedroom in such a state. Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s going out dressed as a bunny girl. But Jesus can someone please tell her to scope her boobs into the cups. They are hanging underneath

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her life update tik tok posted an hour ago 🤢 she’s got a hickey on her neck the bleeping woman

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just tried to watch it, I couldn’t understand a word she was saying and had to stop watching the 3rd time she did that nail tapping thing 🤢 the manky blanket around her too 🤢

• Sick
She’s just said his name begins with a J and she’s got him on Snapchat insta and tik tok someone please do some stalking 😂

All the money she spent on her latest videos to fill the house with even more shite

Reactions: 2

Why is her room always a shithole no matter how many times she "cleans" it

Reactions: 4
Absolute state of that hair 😂
Why oh why did she just not leave it blonde?!
Then she had the pink bits put in with extensions and I was like yes she is getting a glow up and the make up was good and the outfits were (somewhat) getting better
Then goes back to looking like this
She takes one step forward and three back

Reactions: 4
she folded two pairs of dirty looking pants then picked up sweets/chocolate and started eating them:

I would honestly love to deep clean and organise that room but to be fair I’ve always wanted to be a crime scene cleaner, so you know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why oh why did she just not leave it blonde?!
Then she had the pink bits put in with extensions and I was like yes she is getting a glow up and the make up was good and the outfits were (somewhat) getting better
Then goes back to looking like this
She takes one step forward and three back
Thissss!!! I remember seeing her on my fyp with the blonde hair and pink strands with extensions and I thought she looked great then 2 days later she dyed the whole thing pink or red or something?? She doesn’t do herself any favours looks wise and she’s the type of person that if you gave her any tips she would brand you as a hater 🙃

Reactions: 3