Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone would think she's Britney Spears, the amount she goes on about getting hounded by 'fans'. Getting mobbed in the nightclub toilet? Alright, Ames. Sure. That's what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She took a knock to the face, hardly beaten up.

People should know how to behave and not be cunts or physically assault people but we weren't there and conveniently we're only hearing one side of the story. Fact of the matter is she's a gobby mare who's been trying to be a viral influencer princess. If these tiktokers don't want grief in public, they shouldn't give it the bigun online the way they do.

Reactions: 8
She took a knock to the face, hardly beaten up.

People should know how to behave and not be cunts or physically assault people but we weren't there and conveniently we're only hearing one side of the story. Fact of the matter is she's a gobby mare who's been trying to be a viral influencer princess. If these tiktokers don't want grief in public, they shouldn't give it the bigun online the way they do.
Even from her story though, it sounds like she started the violence?

You know she’s the type to kick off when she’s had a drink to try and impress her ‘friends’.

Reactions: 6
Even from her story though, it sounds like she started the violence?

You know she’s the type to kick off when she’s had a drink to try and impress her ‘friends’.
Oh, yeah, they're definitely not her friends. I don't care what anyone says. You'll never convinced me they wouldn't be spending every weekend with her if she didn't get them views.

Reactions: 11
She’s so beyond cocky. Especially for someone who looks like they need a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the state of the room in the video where she’s dying her hair. It’s filthy 🤢

Reactions: 6
Where does she get all the money for the constant shopping and all the nights out away

Reactions: 1
Also, she's mentioned receiving it before so I'm pretty sure she gets it. Controversial opinion maybe. But if you can to to a packed nightclub, get wankered and dance all night with your 'mates', you can get a bleeping job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, she's mentioned receiving it before so I'm pretty sure she gets it. Controversial opinion maybe. But if you can to to a packed nightclub, get wankered and dance all night with your 'mates', you can get a bleeping job.
100%! I work full time and could never spend the amount she does on shite.

She really bothers me. Does she have legit learning difficulties and if so why is she not being safe guarded?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is learning disabled — she’s autistic though I believe. Either way, I love how unapologetically herself she is.

Unapologetically messy, lazy, drinks like a fish, bullies her sister into doing things for her, brags about slagging it about with guys who wouldn't touch her with a bargepole if she wasnt tiktok famous? Sorry but that's all I see and there's nothing to love about that.

Reactions: 16