Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is learning disabled — she’s autistic though I believe. Either way, I love how unapologetically herself she is.
Yes she is autistic but she has learning difficulties too. The course she does at college is for young adults with learning disabilities. Her sister is the same.

Reactions: 2
Annoying!! She proper thinks she’s one of the popular girls, bad witch vibes when in reality she probably hangs around with all the ones that smell like fly spray.

It’s obvious she has a speech problem but for the love of god PLEASE stop singing Doja’s new song!! It hurts my ears, so out of tune.

HATE how she says “AnD eVeRyThInG’ at the end of every sentence.

The whole house including ones vacant needs a good scrub.

She grinds my teeth.
And everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps mentioning her birthday so that people will buy her stuff off her wish list. I can’t believe she even has one to be honest, I find these tiktokers so cheeky expecting gifts from strangers. Every day she’s ripping into a new parcel

Reactions: 6
Amazed that she thinks this is a flex tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's also full of tit. There's no way her mum pays for everything. She fritters away hundreds a week on absolute shite.
This is what I don’t understand she mentioned a few weeks ago about going to Australia next year. Where is she going to get the money for that as she is constantly spending money on shite

Reactions: 1
Yeah with the pip and carers she receives I.e doesn’t work and gets benefits nothing to brag about.
All 3 claim pip.
Her mum does work though, she does night shifts and then has that big grock keeping her up all through the day screaming about people sending her presents and wanting corned beef for dinner

Reactions: 5
🤔 a new what now please ?
She's been eating edibles (hash cakes) - can't stand this girl anymore (the "tiktok fame' has gone to her head) - she's trying to be someone she isn't trying to impress people who are clearly using her for clout

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's been eating edibles (hash cakes) - can't stand this girl anymore (the "tiktok fame' has gone to her head) - she's trying to be someone she isn't trying to impress people who are clearly using her for clout
So now she's drunk AND high as a kite everyday? Brilliant.

• Haha
Look at the ediblerose account she gives them her sister too 🫣
Anything for views. Bet she doesn't make them herself either. There was a girl on tiktok last year who ate edibles someone sent her. Ended up in hospital. She's a moron. I feel sorry for her sister.