Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Most of my friends do use me” is she hearing herself! She’s deluded. If she knows they’re using her then why doesn’t she get rid.
Made me laugh her saying “At least I don’t do cocaine and all that”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she be friends knowing that some are using her.
Nothing against people who smoke weed its just not my personal preference, however, flexing that you love getting “high” isn’t something to be proud of and it’s still a Class B drug & illegal. Coming from the girl that months ago claimed she was going to be a “social worker”. She should really put this effort into getting a job.

Reactions: 11
Nothing against people who smoke weed its just not my personal preference, however, flexing that you love getting “high” isn’t something to be proud of and it’s still a Class B drug & illegal. Coming from the girl that months ago claimed she was going to be a “social worker”. She should really put this effort into getting a job.
Drives me mad cos as someone who also smokes the green it's not something to brag about:ROFLMAO: I can't believe her content doesnt get taken down either, the videos where she's trying all sorts of edibles and what not!

I've just seen her put SPAM in a VEG CHOPPER. Please lord whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 9
I’d be surprised if she could even spell social worker let alone become one. She needs to get her priorities straight!

Reactions: 3
She literally did this in between showing her haul items 😳😂
Without sounding to harsh but there is just summat about her that makes me feel sick when I see her, I think it’s cus you know the fact of when she speaks her breath will stink of spam! She just looks so grubby and all I think of now is the comment someone made not long ago that she looks like she smells of a sani bin 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Without sounding to harsh but there is just summat about her that makes me feel sick when I see her, I think it’s cus you know the fact of when she speaks her breath will stink of spam! She just looks so grubby and all I think of now is the comment someone made not long ago that she looks like she smells of a sani bin 😅😅
It's the leggings and dolly shoes she looks like she stinks of bv and Charlie body spray 😂😂 eating spam is disgusting 🤮 I could be starving and would still refuse to eat that I would rather eat dog food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the leggings and dolly shoes she looks like she stinks of bv and Charlie body spray 😂😂 eating spam is disgusting 🤮 I could be starving and would still refuse to eat that I would rather eat dog food 🤣🤣
Charlie body spray 😂😂😂 that’s her when she gets out of bed getting ready for college just giving herself a spray down before even making it for a wash to the bathroom 🤢🤢🤢 no wander she sits alone at college if her sister is busy!

Reactions: 5
Rose telling her sister she can’t be in the TikTok’s she’s making, horrible girl at it once again!

Now she’s telling her sister what she’s wearing is “prostitue vibes” 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Rose telling her sister she can’t be in the TikTok’s she’s making, horrible girl at it once again!

Now she’s telling her sister what she’s wearing is “prostitue vibes” 🤢
Well that's very rich coming from her and her 4 sizes too small Primark corset. The poor man's Elvira

• Haha
Reactions: 7