amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why won’t she wear her watch on her arm and has to wear it on her bra strap? Am I being stupid?

Reactions: 2
Why won’t she wear her watch on her arm and has to wear it on her bra strap? Am I being stupid?
Apparently it doesn’t track your steps as accurately when you’re pushing a pram so that’s why she’s attached to her bra

Reactions: 1
That baby's face when Amy starts to sing 🤣

Also, that baby is gonna have such a bad spine if she continues to allow her slump in things that's she isn't old enough
This girl isn't all there she's bleeping cray cray 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kid looks so flipping uncomfortable & she's just there strumming away.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand the woman and I had unfollow her lol. The final straw for me was when she put Elle in the Jumperoo type thing and she wasn’t even 9 week old!! I get she may have great neck strength but they are not defined for 2 month old babies. Why is she in such a rush for her to grow up?!

• Wow
It’s like in the Royle Family with “Baby David” 🤣
Oh my god did you see her boyfriend answering her questions the other day about when they met, who fell in love first etc? He was exactly like DAVE🤣🤣 I hope she films him again, he's clearly not the full shilling either bless him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my god did you see her boyfriend answering her questions the other day about when they met, who fell in love first etc? He was exactly like DAVE🤣🤣 I hope she films him again, he's clearly not the full shilling either bless him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gutted I missed that 😂

Why do her and Hannah think the whole of Instagram want to see their "milky mammas" 🤢 we get it, you breastfeed... Well done huns!!

Reactions: 5
came here for the milky mamas and wasn’t disappointed. Wtffffff. Pmsl. Does anyone know if she bottle or breast feeds??

🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.