amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely thought that picture of her breastfeeding on her story was Eden at first after seeing the caption 'proud auntie'. Wouldn't surprise me if she's had Eden on her tit already though to be fair 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whenever she calls ‘Elle’ to get her attention the name just sounds so awkward! Doesn’t suit at all

Reactions: 4
Im so confused - who is she breastfeeding in that pic? Surely it can’t be Elle as the head/neck isn’t supported.

Reactions: 1
Really could have lived without seeing her zoomed in spotty chin like 3 times today.

Reactions: 4
Who’s taking one for the team and going swimming with Amy.
Is it just me who thinks it’s bizarre to ask strangers on the internet to come swimming with you and your baby ?! Like does she not have any real life friends ?! It’s just odd 🙄😫

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks it’s bizarre to ask strangers on the internet to come swimming with you and your baby ?! Like does she not have any real life friends ?! It’s just odd 🙄😫
Yeah but she breast feeds her niece and takes naked pictures and sends them to her sister so no asking a random to go swimming with you seems totally normal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah but she breast feeds her niece and takes naked pictures and sends them to her sister so no asking a random to go swimming with you seems totally normal 😜
Of course !

And sticks her arse out and pouts in photos with her brother 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s started doing aff’ links (well at least I’ve only just noticed.) Money on the dealing front, sorry, sweet business, must be drying up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would you get anything via an aff link if you're not even seeing the item? Amy, I know you've just had a baby but that's pure laziness to get some cash

Reactions: 2
Why do they feel the need to take pics of them breastfeeding constantly, it's fine we get it, it's natural. I go for a 💩 everyday, which again is natural but don't feel the need to document it on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.