amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best way to be duck them all
I meant the person coming on here to have a go at us for ripping her "faves" 🤣 if I ever see the day that I write a gushing message to some robbing bastard on the Internet I've never met, or if I swipe up asking where they got their top, I shall delete myself and go live naked in the woods 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the point in the freezing the egg video, no idea why she thinks that's a life hack!? The eggs looks shite

Reactions: 6
She’s a expert so these company’s that spend thousands testing products need not bother just get Amy the medically trained early years health professional to tell you that it’s every one else is doing it wrong. there’s an age limit for a reason CLUELESS and no that’s not trolling before Amy’s BFF comes back on. The fact that she said the poor child’s head wobbles just as much forward facing proves she struggles holding her head for long periods of time 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she pictured holding the baby's head up in the forward facing carrier too?.🥴 it's just a no from me. Like I said previously, why even take the chance! She's crazy

Reactions: 6
The whole demo with the baby carrier 🥱🥱 nobody cares amy! You can see your poor kid is not comfy while your bouncing her along day after day for your damn 10,000 step challenge

Whatever filter she is using wish she would stop. Also does the baby ever blink!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.