amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed the other day. It was a yawn fest anyway and when she started posting bolognese with minced bleeping broccoli that was me done 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She tried her hand at youtube and it didn't really go anywhere. I wonder if she is going to try and flog her child
Makes sense. I thought it was more likely to be confusion between vlogs and blogs, than she would be committing to writing blog content daily 👀

A 'mummy' hike. If you walk with or without your child it is still just going for a walk no? Why do these insta mum's have turn every little thing into something to do with them having a baby!

Reactions: 6
Only reason she is exercising like a plonka last few weeks is to get a head start on her sister dropping next week. She is definitely a one upper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gurrl, i thought we would give baby ElleHannah 12 weeks to grow InTo her LoOkS but.it.ain’t.happen.yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.