amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spat my tea out when I saw it 😵

Definitely would be talking to the health visitor...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is surely her family notice there’s something that doesn’t seem right! I mean if all’s ok that’s great but Jesus poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Oh my bleeping god I’m literally howling I think we’ve all roasted so much down in hell they could serve us at a BBQ!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we sure it’s actually a real baby ? I saw a C4 documentary years and years ago about someone who made “reborn” baby dolls and basically like cooked them in the oven 🙄 weirdest programme I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Are we sure it’s actually a real baby ? I saw a C4 documentary years and years ago about someone who made “reborn” baby dolls and basically like cooked them in the oven 🙄 weirdest programme I’ve ever seen.
Nah! You would pick a better one than that lol! I’d be sending that back as faulty

• Haha
Them eyes 👀👀

I mean I had an ugly baby he's a handsome boy now but he was like a wierd potato 🤣🤣

I think she may need glasses sooner rather than later

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I’m crying 😂😂I suppose tho maybe she knows the baby is weird looking but what else is she supposed to do just ignore her existence 😂😂 I reckon we would have way more pics if she was cute

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.