amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t have a free hand to eat her breakfast but she has a free had to film herself on her phone 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
will I post a pic of my teenager eating his chicken nuggets and chips tonight? Cos that’s what they all grow up to eat anyway.

The constant showing off that she breastfeeds successfully does my tits in (no pun intended). No one gives a duck. You don’t get a medal for it. Just feed your baby in peace without a camera in its face every time. I’ve said it before on this thread about her but she really is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
will I post a pic of my teenager eating his chicken nuggets and chips tonight? Cos that’s what they all grow up to eat anyway.

The constant showing off that she breastfeeds successfully does my tits in (no pun intended). No one gives a duck. You don’t get a medal for it. Just feed your baby in peace without a camera in its face every time. I’ve said it before on this thread about her but she really is insufferable.
It just makes them look like bragging exhibitionists

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ I would rather gouge my own eyes out than watch a video of myself give birth never mind anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine growing up and looking back at photos of you and your mum online and it being of you latching on. I’d be mortified knowing thousands of others had seen it. (Nothing against BF at all, just no need for all the photos).

Reactions: 5
It’s the perfect example of how love blinds you as a mother! There’s something just strange about her and I can’t put my finger on it.
the baby looks like Amy, lets face it she is not the prettiest flower is she what with those eyebrows , nose and massive mouth and the boyfriend is not handsome either .Poor baby

• Haha
Oh god I am glad I have found you terrible lot! Ive been quietly thinking to myself for weeks that the baby is not cute at all but I told myself its too horrible a thing to say out loud 😂 I do actually feel a bit sorry for her I genuinely think she was expecting an Eden clone ( who was and still is an extremely cute wee thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god I am glad I have found you terrible lot! Ive been quietly thinking to myself for weeks that the baby is not cute at all but I told myself its too horrible a thing to say out loud 😂 I do actually feel a bit sorry for her I genuinely think she was expecting an Eden clone ( who was and still is an extremely cute wee thing)
i think deep down she knows the baby is not cute that’s why her page is not flooded with the baby’s photo’s.
Does anyone know why she named the baby after her sister?

Omg no I can’t post the pics as I really will be roasting in hell but catch a look of the new story of her in a red baby grow 🙈 the one after her being sick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.