Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Everyone’s different though and pregnancy gains vary greatly. It’s not the gain, it’s the fact that she’s back to obsessing just a few weeks PP. she’s already looking back at photos regretting feeling unhappy with her body, imagine in 10 years when she looks back and realises that she needed to just focus on being a mum and enjoying it. Not saying that she can’t be unhappy with her weight now, but as someone else said, it’s obsession and Amy and Hannah seem to feed off each other
Right, so had she not had gained so much she wouldn't be obsessing so hard now.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She’s rushing the baby to be older already. No need for her to be sat in a highchair at all.
My little one was sat at the table from 12 weeks old in a mamas and papas snug. It aids social development so it is a good idea. It is then a good idea to move to the highchair as it gets them used to it prior to weaning so doing that in itself isn’t a bad thing. However Baby should be able to hold their head up strongly and be correctly supported to sit up or able to sit with a little support - I hVen’t properly watched her stories for a while - Does Elle have good head control now?

Choco88

VIP Member
Amy’s a knob…. Hannah looked knackered it was clearly not a time to be recording for Instagram . She could’ve taken some photos and uploaded later. Also the middle name as Elle.. Elle has only just been born it’s not like she’s had time to make a massive impression on them for her to have named her kid after her😂 Margo amy would’ve made more sense…
Where was the video posted on Amy’s stories? I must have missed it.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
She tried her hand at youtube and it didn't really go anywhere. I wonder if she is going to try and flog her child
Makes sense. I thought it was more likely to be confusion between vlogs and blogs, than she would be committing to writing blog content daily 👀

Choco88

VIP Member
Oh my god did you see her boyfriend answering her questions the other day about when they met, who fell in love first etc? He was exactly like DAVE🤣🤣 I hope she films him again, he's clearly not the full shilling either bless him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gutted I missed that 😂

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Do they get married next year? I can imagine her waiting until after then as she will be crash dieting like a mother fucker and having a baby would definitely ruin her!!
Are they actually getting married? I didn’t see any wedding plans when I followed her and assumed they’d be the type to just be engaged. Also how the fuck does she afford it all by working from her parents little shop and pic n mix business?!?

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Oh I thought the baby was looking a bit more settled now on the stories I saw this morning, she’s still very wee