amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden has the cutest little voice but they need to watch how heavy handed she is with that baby I think she’s going to be a handful also I felt a bit sorry for Hannah she looked quite overwhelmed, I would’ve told amy to put the phone away and stop filming,

Reactions: 4
Eden has the cutest little voice but they need to watch how heavy handed she is with that baby I think she’s going to be a handful also I felt a bit sorry for Hannah she looked quite overwhelmed, I would’ve told amy to put the phone away and stop filming,
Amy’s a knob…. Hannah looked knackered it was clearly not a time to be recording for Instagram . She could’ve taken some photos and uploaded later. Also the middle name as Elle.. Elle has only just been born it’s not like she’s had time to make a massive impression on them for her to have named her kid after her😂 Margo amy would’ve made more sense…

Reactions: 8
I can hu
Amy’s a knob…. Hannah looked knackered it was clearly not a time to be recording for Instagram . She could’ve taken some photos and uploaded later. Also the middle name as Elle.. Elle has only just been born it’s not like she’s had time to make a massive impression on them for her to have named her kid after her😂 Margo amy would’ve made more sense…
I can just hear it in their Yorkshire accent it’s going to sound like my go Elle, and they say your go on what!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s weird that Hannah has used Elle when Amy used Hannah’s name.... it would make more sense to use Amy so each baby had their aunties name as a middle name... I guess Hannah doesn’t like the name Amy, awkward!

• Haha
Imagine having a video of the first time your child meets their sibling and all you can hear is the dulcet tones of Amy😂 I find her voice SO irritating!

• Haha
Where was the video posted on Amy’s stories? I must have missed it.

WHY have they given the new baby the same name as a middle name!?? Seriously what is the point? Pick something different it's so lame.

This obsession with each other and the kids is just beyond weird. Hannah has a twin brother, do they forget they have other relatives? 🥴

Reactions: 3
I can just hear it in their Yorkshire accent it’s going to sound like my go Elle, and they say your go on what!!
[/QUOTE]
They’re from Lancashire not Yorkshire.
I can hu

They’re from Lancashire not Yorkshire.

Reactions: 2
So she can't believe she's sharing that picture but she shared her just after birth photo the other week?? She needs to figure out if she is body positive or desperate to lose weight & stick to one, can't flipping keep up.

• Haha
If she wasn't so bothered about her weight/size she wouldn't be posted about losing weight every few hours

I can't stand the flicking of the hair and all the eye bleeping of herself lately as she fishes for compliments 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.