amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she sent the nude pic to her sister.
Such a creepy family.
Bet she sent her mum a pic of the moment Janes impregnated her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Abit weird that her sister is excited to start loosing weight with Amy.... what a weird thing to be excited about in pregnancy!

Reactions: 4
I think this girl must have a mild learning disability, she’s not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a parent so I could be wrong but is anyone else concerned that Elle is too wrapped up when she goes out? It’s been super warm lately but she has her with a jacket and a blanket on presumably with an outfit underneath too. Just seems like a lot of layers to me

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but milky mammas knocks me sick 🤢 I'm all for breastfeeding but milky mammas is just toooooo much!! What's point?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not a parent so I could be wrong but is anyone else concerned that Elle is too wrapped up when she goes out? It’s been super warm lately but she has her with a jacket and a blanket on presumably with an outfit underneath too. Just seems like a lot of layers to me
I was thinking the same they struggle to regulate their body temperature at that age so over dressing could be really dangerous.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she had a woolly hat on the other day which is weird considering it’s been absolutely baking!! Maybe it was to cover her face. lol.

• Haha
Why is Eden in a pram anyway? She looks huge for it. More than capable of walking in the park.

They definitely don't know how to dress their kids for the weather. Why is Eden wearing jeans boots and a raincoat over a t shirt whilst Amy is in a vest top and sandals? 🤯
OMG it’s been 26 degrees here today 🥵

That professional picture does not look like that baby!!!
It’s filtered clearly which is really sad. These a list Instagram losers are going to create a generation of kids that have real issues as they are filtered from birth it’s so sad

Reactions: 2
She just doesn’t suit the name Elle at all! And Elle Hannah doesn’t really sound right or go at all 😳

Reactions: 3
She just doesn’t suit the name Elle at all! And Elle Hannah doesn’t really sound right or go at all 😳
When you hear the name Elle, you expect to see a cute and dainty little girl NoT Amy’s baby ,she has unusual features just like her mother.
Does anyone know why she named it after her sister?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.