amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they feel the need to take pics of them breastfeeding constantly, it's fine we get it, it's natural. I go for a 💩 everyday, which again is natural but don't feel the need to document it on Instagram 🙄
They went out together and took pictures of each breastfeeding🙄 they both need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Put your bleeping massive tits away! I honestly don't think she is trying to promote breastfeeding she just like flashing herself on the gram. Reckon she'll still be feeding her this way when the kid can chew solid food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Put you bleeping massive tits away! I honestly don't think she is trying to promote breastfeeding she just like flashing herself on the gram. Reckon she'll still be feeding her this way when the kid can chew solid food.
I'm surprised she hasn't started twerking the baby to sleep yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don’t get the point in showing the whole of insta your tits! We get it, you breastfeed. You’re feeding your baby, your medal is in the post hun. Also, why does Hannah repost almost every story Amy posts, it’s so weird! Such a strange family

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get the point in showing the whole of insta your tits! We get it, you breastfeed. You’re feeding your baby, your medal is in the post hun. Also, why does Hannah repost almost every story Amy posts, it’s so weird! Such a strange family
Yes the double posting gets annoying! They're nice enough girls, (thick but harmless) but by god I've never seen such a claustrophobic, weird, involved family in my life 😄

Am I the only one the finds that photo of Elle on amy's story slightly terrifying!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If her or Hannah don’t post a video/photo of their sweaty face after a workout, did the workout even happen .... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Where exactly is she wearing all this tat she buys? As she only goes on walks or out for breastfeeding photo ops with her sister ....guess I just answered my own question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where exactly is she wearing all this tat she buys? As she only goes on walks or out for breastfeeding photo ops with her sister ....guess I just answered my own question 😂
If you’re lucky she’ll show you her wearing her toe ring out 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she trying to kill her dog off? "Not as hot today" I'm in the next town over from her and its to hot to he walking any dog 🙄🤦‍♀️

Is she trying to kill her dog off? "Not as hot today" I'm in the next town over from her and its to hot to he walking any dog 🙄🤦‍♀️
They say that between 16 and 19 degrees is generally safe for dogs, while between 20 and 23 degree is a six out of ten risk rating.

When the temperature hits 24 and 27 degrees, this risk level goes up to nine out of ten.

Sure Amy its fine to walk your dog the same as it is to put your child who is too young in a jumperoo. You know best and above any science on this stuff.

Reactions: 7
No filter needed but I use one all the time, with truly odd results. Ugh be consistent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.