Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Probably won't be safe till the baby is 18
Can you imagine the montage of pics for the poor sods 18th....

This is me with your head crowning...
This is me breast feeding the dog, your dad and uncle ....
This is me singing (screaming till everyones ears are bleeding) you to sleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I followed Amy for years, before she had a big following. It was Hannah who started on Instagram with the bigger following. Both sisters have significantly changed over the last couple of years. Amy especially. She's become rather big headed it would seem. Such a shame, as she was so funny and genuine when she first started her account. I don't dislike either of them though I just eyeroll at a few things 😂🙄

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Imagine walking down the street with Ellahannahadamjameseden sweetiesue the 1st and bumping into Edna who comes in the shop for half a pound of humbugs each week, Edna says awww let’s have a look a her and poor Edna leans over screams Jesus Christ what the fuck is that, then that was the end of Edna, she went with shock, god bless you Edna!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

professional.lurker

Right I need to get this off my chest.

HER F*CKING STUPID VOICE WHEN SHE SPEAKS TO EDEN!! Oh my god. I get baby talk but she's on another level. On her stories today opening that parcel when she said "Mayflower curry" in that ridiculous voice, I wanted to throw my phone in the bin! How is Eden ever supposed to learn how to speak properly if you spend all day speaking to her like that!!

I feel better now...

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
Miami now! Get a stall on the local market and a few 10p mixes and you to can fly business class to America a couple of times in a year. As well as buying a house of course. Ffs. I’m sick of seeing her sisters tit as well. Genuinely didn’t realise this family annoyed me so much until I started typing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rhc92

Chatty Member
Honestly, that baby looks like Hannah’s husband and I’m not sure you could convince me otherwise 🤣

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
Only reason she is exercising like a plonka last few weeks is to get a head start on her sister dropping next week. She is definitely a one upper

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is the shivering dogs arsehole in everything that newborn baby is supposed to sleep in? Does she want her to choke on dog hair? So unhygienic 🤮 I adore my 2 cats they go everywhere with me, but I find that a step too far

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Do you know what I don’t get. When the girls are working they’re always saying how cold it is and wrapped up in 50 layers, hats included. When they were in the other shop and now in the new one.
I’d be furious if my employer had the heating off but when it’s your Mum and Dad you’d think they’d at least make sure their daughters were warm! That’s why they’ve got so much money, not paid a heating bill in years I bet
All the heating is in the loft growing the plants 👀

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
That poor kid will be demented by her mother screaming in her face and jolting her for the next 10 days blink if you need help Elle

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
Does she realise it’s possible to show her baby without also having her boob in the shot🥴🥴 gotta get her in those milky mamas ffs🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick