Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
What’s even worse is her parents and family are probably saying it’s fine. The whole family are thick as fuck

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if she will carry on the Eden obsession once she has a new niece and her own sprog ... maybe she can show us how she's using that £100 pre-packed hospital bag she was gifted...for a home birth

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg I can just see it now, a black and white video montage of her ‘Birth story’ video with an Ed Sheeran song playing over it😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Ah I knew she'd have a thread on here! It was hard to find because I was searching her new insta user name.

I don't know how or why I'm following her but I have done for a while now and I should unfollow but it's like a car crash. She's so cringy I can't look away.

Why the fuck is she always singing in her stories? With that microphone too, like who does she think she is?

You know she was one of those kids who got a karaoke machine for Christmas and is putting on shows for family and they all sit and smile politely and tell her she's great but in reality they just want it to stop. She's not grown up from that apparently...

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Omg her entitled attitude this morning as her neighbors are cutting down trees in their own garden. 😂 maybe plant some trees of your own or build a fence. Who does she think she bloody is. She knows she sounds petty yet still posted it online. I hope her neighbors see it.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know it’s mean to comment on babies but this is tattle life after all... I think the baby is really odd looking 😂😳
Thank you for taking one for the team... let's be honest we all thought it *burns in hell* 🤦🏼‍♀️🤐 it will grow into it's face in a few months I'm sure

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Omg no I can’t post the pics as I really will be roasting in hell but catch a look of the new story of her in a red baby grow 🙈 the one after her being sick.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why these people think others are so desperate to hear their birth story. It’s so personal anyway, why would you want to share it with loads of strangers?! Such self importance.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Did anyone ever have those girls at their school who’s only goal in life was to have a baby mainly because they didn’t have anything else going for them😂

Amy reminds me of one of those- works in her parents sweet shop full time, nothing else happening in her life so why not just get knocked up. She’s so boring this is literally all she has to talk about now.
only a matter of time before she has ‘full time mummy’ in her bio 😂😂

I am going to sleep so much better tonight after listening to the conversation she had with the Dr's Receptionist about her iron dosage!!

Must be really struggling for content!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The dog acts like it's got shell shock, probably got PTSD from her warbling...

Apologies in advance to anyone offended but Elle Hannah is the most awkward sounding name ever. It sounds like a Viking burial plot 🥴 and her saying it in her accent... fucking hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha