amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be concerned that the baby does actually have something wrong with her, she doesn’t look right at all

Reactions: 3
I would be concerned that the baby does actually have something wrong with her, she doesn’t look right at all
I know that it’s awful to say but my husband actually said that when I showed him. I actually feel dreadful for saying that. I’ve seen my fair share of babies and one of my 6 was like a skinned rabbit when born. He was not cute but within weeks was so cute. E looks different though. Yet again I’m going to hell.

I've decided I think the baby looks like Mr Bean 😬

Also, is it Elle pronounced Ellie or Elle like Elle macpherson?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s got beautiful hair but I don’t think she’s the pretty little princess that Amy had hoped for. I would be very concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, that baby looks like Hannah’s husband and I’m not sure you could convince me otherwise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg the baby still hasn’t turned cute. And I second it looks like H’s bloke.

• Haha
Oh god the baby is just not cute.... save the place for me in hell😂
I keep hoping when she posts new pics that’s she looks cute but it’s not happening 😂

Aww god she’s singing again ! My ears are bleeding 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bottle or breast fed I’m not bothered just wish they wouldn’t post it on their stories
They're obsessed with it. I know someone who had multiple pictures of their kid on her tit, look we get it you breast feed, so other millions of women (without the need to take photos!)

It’s like they have to make a point of their tits being on show nips and all, I breast fed wasn’t ashamed but I wouldn’t dream of whacking them out for Instagram, id wait and do a story after, there’s no rush to post what she did, it’s like oh look at me I’m breast feeding free the nips, didn’t take her long to mention weight loss did it , we’ve got all this to come when Hannah drops number 2

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s like they have to make a point of their tits being on show nips and all, I breast fed wasn’t ashamed but I wouldn’t dream of whacking them out for Instagram, id wait and do a story after, there’s no rush to post what she did, it’s like oh look at me I’m breast feeding free the nips, didn’t take her long to mention weight loss did it , we’ve got all this to come when Hannah drops number 2
Can’t wait 😂😂

• Haha
Jeeze she’s already going on about weightloss 🙄 just enjoying the time with your baby and eat a balanced diet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Why is the shivering dogs hole in everything that newborn baby is supposed to sleep in? Does she want her to choke on dog hair? So unhygienic 🤮 I adore my 2 cats they go everywhere with me, but I find that a step too far

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.