amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every thing she does is for attention.
Her bloke seems to ignore her half the time and her only mate is her sister and Mr Beans love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy needs a decent bra to support them milky mamas and the outfits may look better

Reactions: 2
I just... I don't understand how you can say you're self concious of all these parts of your body and then think about wearing outfits like that? I know when I'm at the lowest with my body I'm trying to cover up and wear loose fitting outfits. Also, that skirt and top with boots is too casual? Is she okay?! (actually we know the answer to that is no)

Reactions: 4
Omg Amy you stunner your milky mammas look insane xox. Is the reaction I think she’s after
She wants a breast reduction yet wears a top that resembles one of those string bags you get oranges in wtf🙄😄 she's nothing but a liar

She doesn't need to ask everyone either she has friends, family and a sister, who she's joined at the fanny with. Maybe she should ask Bruce or her brother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ these girls prepare for nights out months in advance! I’ve seen more about this night then I’d care to from the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched her on mute and wtf is there two zoomed in videos of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just say she was putting her milky mammas in everyone’s tea in the morning 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Hopes we can go back to the no filter life?!???? Um says the one that adds filters to photos and videos of her baby! Nothing is stopping you from not using filters Amy 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Hopes we can go back to the no filter life?!???? Um says the one that adds filters to photos and videos of her baby! Nothing is stopping you from not using filters Amy 🙄🙄
She’s so dumb, does she not realise the damage she is doing to her child by constantly using a tanned filter on her. It’s just weird that she feels the need to constantly filter her child.
I feel so sorry for this generation of insta kids their dumb parents constantly over sharing every second of their life.
instead of saving for the house you need to save for all the therapy the kid will need

Reactions: 7