amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% want a breast reduction so she looks slimmer. Also why is she trying on/ buying so godawful outfits that only look good if you’re a size 8. I’m a 14/16 and not happy with my figure but I wouldn’t even consider those outfits!! Sprayed on jeans that show every nook and cranny and tiny crop tops!! Awful. There’s enough clothes out and about nowadays to find something to suit your figure. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 4
Reckon the sister has decided she’s having surgery so now Amy has to also have it as they only share one brain 🧠 cell between them

Reactions: 4
If she’s worried about her scar why doesn’t she just go to the drs? I hate this culture of all the instahuns asking for medical advice on insta 🙄

Reactions: 1
That video is awful! That poor dog is being teased. I don’t care how well you know your dog (I have 2 that my children have grown up with) that is horrid!

Just seen the video of poor Bruce the shaking shitting dog. If the poor dog snacked at the baby it wouldn’t be to blame .

Reactions: 2
Just seen on her stories that she was ‘up all night being sick’, funny she didn’t mention that when she was posting videos of the dog and baby earlier but seeing as Hannah put on her stories that she’d been sick, Amy was too 🙄🙄

Somebody hit the nail on the head earlier in the thread when they said that anything anyone else does, Amy has to do too 🙄

Reactions: 9
You haven't had food poisoning amy, food poisoning absolutely FLOORS you! for days!! To the point you cant even lift your head. Why does she dramatise everything so bloody much!

Reactions: 7
Hang on hang on hang on.... she was crying into her phone about her body then today posts herself in a swimsuit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she looks lovely in it - I’m not trying to be horrible. It’s shape appropriate and looks to be the right size

Reactions: 9
Hang on hang on hang on.... she was crying into her phone about her body then today posts herself in a swimsuit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she looks lovely in it - I’m not trying to be horrible. It’s shape appropriate and looks to be the right size
Yes I thought she looked great in the swimsuit

She looks amazing and has done really well. Looks curvy, healthy. Don’t know why she’s moaning so much.

So she's so unhappy with the way she looks but will post pics of her in shape wear with her arse hanging out and flexing it. This girl is an absolute attention seeking muppet 🙄

Reactions: 8
Did we really need to see those three videos of her twerking her bum cheeks just because someone asker her in a DM about the spanks?!

Reactions: 5
Did we really need to see those three videos of her twerking her bum cheeks just because someone asker her in a DM about the spanks?!
She is so so attention seeking and irritating. Even her followers are probably thinking get a grip and put some clothes on 🙄

Reactions: 3
Funny that Elle doesn’t actually look much different from the filter she was pissing herself over 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to step in with this girl. Crying into her phone one minute, then swimsuit to thousands and now going on a night out in a revealing outfit ?!?!?! Paranoid about her boobs but buys an outfit designed to enhance & show them off 🤷🏻‍♀️ My heads spinning

• Haha
Reactions: 5