amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper sad sack and so is her bloke. He’s just sat there whilst she cry’s into her phone about having saggy tits.
Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she suddenly unhappy with her chest? I can't be arsed to listen to her voice
Coz someone else on Instagram has just had them reduced and makes her look much smaller (obviously 😂 I mean smaller all over if that makes sense, small frame)

Moaned about her body then has ordered revealing ish outfit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Coz someone else on Instagram has just had them reduced and makes her look much smaller (obviously 😂 I mean smaller all over if that makes sense, small frame)

Moaned about her body then has ordered revealing ish outfit?
Does she realise it's not a small operation 🤦🏼‍♀️

Exactly she can't be that arsed, she isn't shy about wearing just a bra top. Absolutely mental

Reactions: 3
She needs therapy not surgery.
She’s going to give daughter some serious body issues.
She already filters a baby she will be putting her on a diet next

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can’t with this bleeping bimbo anymore! He and Hannah are always on some bleeping form of diet or other, neither of them are even that big. And now she’s going on about money & not really in a money position to buy clothes? Yet off on a couple of holidays soon enough one of which is America? Cry me a bleeping river!

Reactions: 8
And now her kid is wandering around chewing on her thong off the radiator 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Is she serious, does wet hair make you weigh heavier?!? Fucks sake, like someone said earlier in the thread, she needs therapy!! And that bleeping voice she does when talking to the kid or the dog 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t understand about her and Hannah. They go on about how self conscious they are but then the stuff they pick to wear kinda goes against that. Like wtf were those two things she picked? Loud prints and stomach out. 100% something you wouldn’t wear if you were self conscious. She’d be better off picking something along the lines of a skater style dress with cap sleeves. Their fashion sense is a mess and they all need therapy

She will think the book job is a piece of piss as that's how that bimbo Ella's eats has portrayed it as being in no pain blah blah blah. That girl is in cloud cuckoo land too

Amy just HAS to have what everyone else has! I'm convinced that's the reason she had a baby, because her sister had one (I actually like hannah) and anything anyone else can do, Amy can do better!

Reactions: 10
Amy just HAS to have what everyone else has! I'm convinced that's the reason she had a baby, because her sister had one (I actually like hannah) and anything anyone else can do, Amy can do better!
To be honest I feel the same. I actually like Hannah, yes there are occasions she’s frustrating but that’s the same with everyone. Any however drives me insane! She is so clueless, bounces from obsession to obsession & anyone who cries into their phone to strangers is just beyond!

Amy is a spoilt ungrateful little cow. Very immature and thick as fook. Hannah is marginally better but they're both low key little snobs who need to have everything other people do or better. Amy barely shows Eden and Margo any interest now she's got her own doll to play with. Her Eden obsession was creepy! The whole family are weird as hell. Amy is also extremely ignorant. She barely answers messages or replies to comments yet expects all the attention. Hannah mostly replies and just seems a lot nicer

Reactions: 10
So I can’t listen to her but I’m guessing the latest stories is that the top doesn’t fit & it’s all her boobs fault (not the fact that the it’s too small or that that style of top isn’t designed for anyone over a size 10 and has a b cup at best 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Ugh she's proper obsessed about getting her boobs reduced now isn't she. She looks the same size as before she had Elle but has obviously figured out this might make her look slimmer. I'm sure bank of mum & dad will pay for it 😑 it's not going to fix all her other body issues though.

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop breastfeeding if she’s so bothered by the size of her boobs 🤯 thick as a brick this girl

Reactions: 2