Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
the irony that I joined the same sort of time as you!

call a bitch a bitch, but don’t go after kids looks. You’re gross
But... but the kid is ugly?!? Call a pig a pig and all that... my eldest was a MINGING baby, love her more than life itself but I do have eyes! I mean luckily she's beautiful now so hopefully Mr Bean will grow also into her odd features 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It's the look on her face too when she's flopping them about and chucky is hanging off one. Honestly she's not all there is our Denise
Don’t get the purpose of her posting her laying in a ball pit. We get it you breastfeed Chucky.
And your brother dad and brother in law

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Christ these girls prepare for nights out months in advance! I’ve seen more about this night then I’d care to from the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
You know what I find bizarre, Ainsley Harriott follows her. That means he’s also had to endure seeing her ‘Milky Mamas’ 🤢🤮. Felt sick even typing that 🤣.
055F3812-4EEB-4F19-9902-A77AAAE7BE50.jpeg

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
You just know they went back to the hotel and watched each other breast pump while Amy sang Hannah to sleep

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Where do they genuinely get their money from? Like they have lovely houses and about 29 prams/pushchairs each, nice cars and work 3hrs a week!!
Think it’s from Amy’s a successful singing career must be from all the royalties. An baby Chuckys child modelling

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Even the main threads don’t condone kid bashing. Go for the adult if you have a problem with them, but what has the kid done? Nothing on here bothers me but it’s got to take a real 🤮 to go after a toddler. That ain’t normal
lol i remember my first day on tattle

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Amy is a spoilt ungrateful little cow. Very immature and thick as fook. Hannah is marginally better but they're both low key little snobs who need to have everything other people do or better. Amy barely shows Eden and Margo any interest now she's got her own doll to play with. Her Eden obsession was creepy! The whole family are weird as hell. Amy is also extremely ignorant. She barely answers messages or replies to comments yet expects all the attention. Hannah mostly replies and just seems a lot nicer

Reactions: 10